Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Its things like this that occassionally make me think
that the internet is going to be the complete downfall of humanity

[link|http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc|Leave Britney Alone!]
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New she needs to visit a puorn producer
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New She is a he!
New still needs to visit a puorn producer
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New She means it!
-YendorMike

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
New It's a He.
Smile,
Amy
New That's nice.
He still means it.
-YendorMike

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
New Hmmm
was it the razor stubble that gave it away?
New Well, sure
In the old days, you'd have to go to a bar to see somebody that drunk.
Not entirely off topic, I go for years without running into that stuff except when I come here and am directed to it. How, precisely, do you find this crap?
New There were bits of that YouTube clip on the TV... :-/
New Yikes! And my wife wonders why I won't want TV with her.
Of course, I don't watch enough to have known this. My sweetie is a wonderful woman in a very many ways, but she has this propensity for watching stupid TV shows. I, on the other paw, spend too many hours in front of a computer screen when I'm not required to. I suppose it evens out...
New It was on Entertainment Tonight, or similar...
I haven't found a link, but you probably wouldn't want to see it anyway. ;-)

Cheers,
Scott.
(My brother watches TV by continuously flipping the channels, so it's hard to avoid stuff like that...)
New Well, it's vaguely entertaining for
about 90 seconds, after that it's just tedious.
New Totally worthless without sound.
One day I may attach speakers to my computer... But for most of the time I haven't found a need for sound.
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. (Herm Albright)
New Re: 90 seconds
{ must be getting crotchety. I didn't make it past 15 seconds.
Alex

Nobody has a more sacred obligation to obey the law than those who make the law. -- Sophocles (496? - 406 BCE)
New MSNBC Video
New So then, in the most dysfuctional society since the Puritan
forebears: just how *does* one relate that 'norm' to -- some individual case (and her 15,000 Minutes of Fame?) Britney's merely our Portrait of DoriBritney Gray, distilled into a recognizabe icon. Is the person in the flic merely 'histrionic' or ... a Person deeply pissed at the arrant cowardice and fickleness of B's "fanbois?" Think you Know? fershure?

And if you can get killed for dissin some gangasta rapper, or in some locales -- merely by lookin 'funny' at (someone with blings and eyes cast down) ... just the wrong way: why should5,298,064 views of this utterly-Average daily-soap-level of 'Event' even

bear notice ??

As to the unsubtle digs at the gender of this person [WTF should THAT matter??] she certainly nails cold the more.. More... MORE p$ychotic behavior of the millions who revel in every single snipe at {just what they most Long to see}

-- a normally-fragile human, none-too-bright [like the slavering Average] - who has disarranged her life towards a series of disappointments -- and who is now With Child, confused as ever. And since she's Down - what Fun to poke her with a stick. As the speaker says to the army of assholes: "she. is. Sick." Is she dead-on accurate there, Or What?

Clearly the view of this person displaying genuine emotion -- will make even more uncomfortable - all those who have been raised on its plastic marketed imitation-feelings.

I kinda Like this kid. I wish her well. She may grown up to become an authentic human Being; Britney's 'fans' are determined to stay plastic (until their first taste of trauma, then they'll fold, blubber and blame.)

BTW
It ain't 'the electronics'.. it's the unadulterated Pure Shit which is actually craved by the current desensitized 24/7noise/stunned masses - which defines '07 'Murican' == coprophage, innit?

(Cthulhu knoze perfectly well that, even the boring local pRoN - is exactly as mechanical as the bloodletting 'Action' flics, having almost-0 to do with that concept, (unKnown to the watchers of above material): the erotic.)

Hmmm.. maybe that explains too, the penchant for Lovin all them Warz; "where ya gets to Be Yer {ugh} Self" unrestrained by any pretense of them vaunted farmily valuez things?

See, Beep - no need to get all aflutter over local 'Norm'ality.
(Is.. the average the norm? Yet?)

New And this has exactly >what< to do
with the compulsion to throw a blanket over your head, film yourself and throw it out on youtube.

There is a saying, and we all know it, regarding keeping ones idiocies to themselves as opposed to opening ones mouth and removing all doubt. This required a few more steps beyond the simple opening of la bouche, n'est-ce pas?
New But.. but you are trying to see this Sensibly!
I know that effect Not ... in matters of commercial artlessness.

ie What Did you expect !?

(And I still prefer to believe that the crying-one is, here: Pissed over the injustice; not necessarily (though it may be so) smitten over an icon, for that would be another kettle of fishiness..)

New Heaven forbid?!?
     Its things like this that occassionally make me think - (bepatient) - (19)
         she needs to visit a puorn producer -NT - (boxley) - (2)
             She is a he! -NT - (Lily) - (1)
                 still needs to visit a puorn producer -NT - (boxley)
         She means it! -NT - (Yendor) - (3)
             It's a He. -NT - (imqwerky) - (2)
                 That's nice. - (Yendor)
                 Hmmm - (bepatient)
         Well, sure - (hnick) - (7)
             There were bits of that YouTube clip on the TV... :-/ -NT - (Another Scott) - (5)
                 Yikes! And my wife wonders why I won't want TV with her. - (hnick) - (4)
                     It was on Entertainment Tonight, or similar... - (Another Scott) - (3)
                         Well, it's vaguely entertaining for - (jake123) - (2)
                             Totally worthless without sound. - (jbrabeck)
                             Re: 90 seconds - (a6l6e6x)
             MSNBC Video -NT - (bepatient)
         So then, in the most dysfuctional society since the Puritan - (Ashton) - (3)
             And this has exactly >what< to do - (bepatient) - (2)
                 But.. but you are trying to see this Sensibly! - (Ashton) - (1)
                     Heaven forbid?!? -NT - (bepatient)

DON'T PANIC
123 ms