IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Can MS use a legal strategy that doesn't involve falsehoods?
Evidently not. The Govt. has responded to MS request for a re-hearing in a brief, lucid filing that once again shows MS to have an inept legal strategy.

The following quote is regarding the testimony of Edward Felten.

{Quote}Microsoft contends (Pet. 7) That, "[d]espite his bald assertion that '[t]here is other code specific to IE Web browsing that could be deleted' from certain files in Windows, Felten expressly stated in his written direct testimony that he had made no attempt to identify such sofware code. Felten PP58 (J.A. 3025)." What Felten actually said in the sited paragraph, however, was that "I have not attempted to identify all such code." Id. (emphasis added).{endQuote}

It just never stops with them. Why use the truth when a lie suits their distorted worldview so much better?

Read the document [link|http://ecfp.cadc.uscourts.gov/MS-Docs/1738/0.pdf|here]
"When it crosses my mind to do something, I don't ask why, I ask why not. And usually there's no reason not to, so I just go ahead. It's given me the strangest collection of hats"
New Just a translation issue
After all, "I didn't look for any," and "I found so much I stopped looking," mean so nearly the same thing.
This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
     Can MS use a legal strategy that doesn't involve falsehoods? - (DonRichards) - (1)
         Just a translation issue - (drewk)

Be still, my beating heart.
43 ms