IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thank you for proving my point again.
Hint: Was that what we were talking about?

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Ah, the Germans: Masters of Convoluted Simplification. — [link|http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/?p=1603|Jehovah]
New it was what I was talking about, you were just displaying
naivette about how some americans value freedom more than draconian social laws.
thanx,
bill
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Re: it was what I was talking about, you were just displayin
No one is talking about draconian social laws. You are the only one who framed the issue as a choice between the two extremes.
Seamus
     Safety Agency Faces Scrutiny Amid Changes - (Seamus) - (31)
         I agree with Mr Stratton on the daisy issue - (boxley) - (23)
             Re: I agree with Mr Stratton on the daisy issue - (Seamus) - (22)
                 Curiously, I side with Bill. - (hnick)
                 my apologies, I read the exerpt not the link - (boxley) - (20)
                     Re: my apologies, I read the exerpt not the link - (Seamus) - (19)
                         you want to discuss the data or just support the puzzled - (boxley) - (18)
                             The agency lawyer who wasn't scheduled to talk - (Seamus)
                             Re: you want to discuss the data or just support the puzzled - (Seamus) - (16)
                                 so the next time your 10yo kid goes to mount an adult - (boxley) - (15)
                                     I tell him to get off also. Nor would I buy him one - (Seamus) - (14)
                                         Ah, never mind him, he's probably just posting drunk again. - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                             maybe in the places where you live that one may not - (boxley) - (3)
                                                 Thank you for proving my point again. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                     it was what I was talking about, you were just displaying - (boxley) - (1)
                                                         Re: it was what I was talking about, you were just displayin - (Seamus)
                                         you cannot legislate stupidity and shouldnt try -NT - (boxley) - (8)
                                             Re: you cannot legislate stupidity and shouldnt try - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                                 difference being nanny et all - (boxley) - (3)
                                                     You have no idea what you are talking about - (Seamus) - (2)
                                                         so why dance around the head of a pin? - (boxley) - (1)
                                                             You are the one doing the dancing - (Seamus)
                                             Re: you cannot legislate stupidity and shouldnt try - (Seamus) - (2)
                                                 there you go, finally admitting it - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     I would, I doubt they would - (Seamus)
         Reply to your OT comment - (Lily) - (4)
             I have never actually been to the box bar - (Seamus) - (3)
                 Well, then you are missing a real treat - (Lily) - (2)
                     Be careful, Seamus! (new thread) - (imqwerky)
                     !! (new thread) - (Lily)
         That story jumps all over the place. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             The focus of the article is the changes - (Seamus)

Fighting with the Gamelons, we won't stop until we've won!
111 ms