IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Idaho\ufffds Original Same-Sex Scandal
A [link|http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/02/opinion/02randal.html|NY Times op-ed]  contributed by the writer and historical consultant to a documentary about an event that sounds like it was a witch hunt goes a long way to explaining the extreme denial behavior of Senator Craig and probably many others, too:

Of the 16 men who were formally charged, only one, the one who denied it all, who fought the case through a brutal trial, beat the charges. His steadfast denials, coupled with questions about the evidence against him, persuaded the jury to let him go.
Seamus
New Tom Tomorrow's take on the whole genre -
[link|http://www.salon.com/comics/tomo/2007/09/03/tomo/index.html?source=newsletter| Salon].

Teaser:
Indeed we did not, Sparky -- but you're better than that!
You don't want to let yourself sink to our level, do you?

(S) Nice try.

New well, its true that great moralizers fight their own demons
from roundboy to swaggert all failed against that which they railed
thanx,
bill
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Heard something about church once...
...it's a hospital for sick souls...

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

New its where sales weasels go to network amongst the sheep
not the primary purpose of the institution but quite often a noted side effect. People like the co-hesiveness of worshipping together. For someone like Owl, Static et al it gives them a sense of spiritual refreshment. Unfortunately the "others" recognise that and prey amongst em. Not everywhere, not all the time but from jihadis to realestate scammers they know where the sitting ducks are.
thanx,
bill
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
     Idaho\ufffds Original Same-Sex Scandal - (Seamus) - (4)
         Tom Tomorrow's take on the whole genre - - (Ashton) - (3)
             well, its true that great moralizers fight their own demons - (boxley) - (2)
                 Heard something about church once... - (imric) - (1)
                     its where sales weasels go to network amongst the sheep - (boxley)

99% of lawyers give the rest a bad name...
61 ms