IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Because whites are self centered and lazy in this
country and won't go to whatever means are necessary to get their point across. Jewish people have been very successful in keeping the Holocaust message and anti-semiticism in the public conscience. Blacks have been too. This nation is over 50% "white" by the latest census, you tell me "why" there is no outrage.

An acquaintance of mine in Cincinnati (white) was killed in a run down area of downtown Cincinnati. He was a local musician and the city is in the process of "rehabilitating" that area. It got some local media airplay, but not the kind you would expect. They put on apologist after apologist who were saying that if this "youths" had midnight basketball or some other happy horseshit, they wouldn't be out robbing and killing people... Yep... You got it, it was turned around. White people SHOULD KNOW BETTER than to be in that part of town at that time of night.

IMHO, it is because until someone in our family becomes the front page, white Americans view the "news" as entertainment. That's how important issues such as the plight of inner cities, the homeless, murders, rapes, etc... get meshed in with the sitcoms, soaps, and scores. The news is fiction, isn't it? I mean, in my suburban neighborhood, my biggest concern is getting rid of the damned moles...

Perhaps it is a coping mechanism developed alongside the Antelope in the Svelte... The herd is grazing peacefully when one happens to get a little too close to the water. Bam, the lion nails him. The rest of the herd don't scatter, they know the lion is already full... In their little antelope minds, they are probably saying, "that stupid antelope, he was so greedy... going for that extra grass... He deserved it." "Maybe if he had watched his diet a little better he would have been able to run away" :-)
Just a few thoughts,

Screamer

"I'll tip my hat to the new constitution, take a bow for the new revolution, smile and grin at the change all around, pick up my guitar and play, just like yesterday..."

P. Townshend

"Nietzsche has an S in it"
Celina Jones
New It's hard to be outraged over something
if we don't even know about.

Darrell Spice, Jr.

[link|http://home.houston.rr.com/spiceware/|SpiceWare] - We don't do Windows, it's too much of a chore

New At the risk of sounding like a broken record (cd?)
It's kind of hard to blame the media when they are, in theory (and usually in practice), giving us what we want... based on extensive marketing research used to generate marketing revenues by filling commercial air time... So, I conclude, that "we, the frigging people, are the problem".

Having had a bit more time to cogitate on this, in the area I currently live (roughly the greater Chicago area), there is a murder about every night or so. Murders don't get front page very often either - since it is typically blacks killed by other blacks. This is born out by all major crime statistics for the last 20 or so years - that blacks predominately kill other blacks. Jees, talk about not newsworthy, a black kills a black. Who cares? So what else is new?

I do. I want to know why. What was in that kids mind when he pulled the trigger. How did he get to the point where he could kill someone? Where were his parents? Where were his teachers? Where were his friends? Not just for some voyeuristic thrill either, I want to know how we can make these kids, our fellow Americans, stop killing.

I know that Boxley wants to make the point that all murder is a "hate crime" (right?), and I'm just jumping the gun a bit. We, the black and white American PEOPLE, need to be outraged at MURDER, regardless of who is killing who. That is why the whole happy horseshit "Hate Crime Legislation" was such a joke. What murder is not a "hate crime"? Are our courts now psychic?
Just a few thoughts,

Screamer

"I'll tip my hat to the new constitution, take a bow for the new revolution, smile and grin at the change all around, pick up my guitar and play, just like yesterday..."

P. Townshend

"Nietzsche has an S in it"
Celina Jones
New Because there isn't a white equivalent...
...for Jesse or Al. There isn't someone making a living off of getting facetime in the media about >outrage< like this occurring.

Pulitzers are not won by reporting the injustices against white folks in the deep south.

Make Rodney King white. Think it would've been the same case? I sincerely doubt it.

Here's the controversial point for the day. White Americans for the most part have accepted equality and see more harm than good coming from making huge deals of "hate crimes".

The >self-appointed< black leadership (because they by no means have full support) of Jesse, Al, Louis et al survive on keeping the divide present...and indeed profit from keeping the racial divide as wide as possible.

The Democratic Party has used this type of positioning to keep the strongholds on the urban centers. Essentially profiting from keeping the racial divide as an issue.

The controversial question then becomes...are the problems facing black and other minorities of today actually problems stemming from their race or are these problems stemming from the fact that a majority of them are located in decaying urban centers? Or maybe a little of both?

Coffee talk...the number is 555-4444...call me...we'll talk.
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Who you callin' lazy?
I'm pigmentally challenged, and I'm out there doing my best to get my point across. Sometimes I even rhyme.

[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfir...e/index.html]
Sometimes "tolerance" is just a word for not dealing with things.
     Why do only murder of Blacks by Whites get media attention? - (boxley) - (14)
         Because whites are self centered and lazy in this - (screamer) - (4)
             It's hard to be outraged over something - (SpiceWare) - (1)
                 At the risk of sounding like a broken record (cd?) - (screamer)
             Because there isn't a white equivalent... - (bepatient)
             Who you callin' lazy? - (marlowe)
         I love our lax journalistic standards... - (Simon_Jester) - (5)
             your link is broke - (boxley) - (4)
                 damn...it works for me... - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
                     No difference - (boxley)
                     Wrong. - (wharris2) - (1)
                         Interesting... - (Simon_Jester)
         Paragraph count. - (Brandioch) - (2)
             maybe the charges should reflect society - (boxley)
             Is this based on yr "most cops are bigots by training" thry? -NT - (tablizer)

I'm sorry ... I have to go Google your threat.
65 ms