IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New *Sniff*They grow up so fast!
Why, it won't be long before they have sex scandals and NeoCons!
Smile,
Amy
New They *are* neocons
The government is/was a mix of ultra-conservatives, religious fundamentalists and rightwing populists.

They are also about as subtle as your neocons: one of their European MP said about German Chancellor Merkel that she was working on the same goals as Hitler, only more cunning. Definitely one from the Rumsfeld school of diplomacy.

Most of the official religious fervor is aimed at the gay community for now, but anti-semitism surrounds the government through the supporters of one of its member parties.
- The public TV station censored a gay scene out of an episode of a British comedy series
- The government wanted an official investigation into the "gay tendencies" of Teletubby Tinky Winky.
- The ombudswoman for children proposed that gays and lesbians should not be able to become teachers in order to protect the children.

So far no sex scandals yet, but one of the President's direct advisors was arrested for dealing cocaine.
Expand Edited by scoenye Aug. 30, 2007, 09:38:57 AM EDT
New OK.. That's *IT* for me -
I declare the moratorium on Polish Jokes sooo.. OVER.

'And I am unanimous in that'

New Which is why the Bushcon gang love "the New Europe" so much.
     Polish government caught in major scandal - (JayMehaffey) - (7)
         *Sniff*They grow up so fast! - (imqwerky) - (3)
             They *are* neocons - (scoenye) - (2)
                 OK.. That's *IT* for me - - (Ashton)
                 Which is why the Bushcon gang love "the New Europe" so much. -NT - (CRConrad)
         Afraid not :-( - (scoenye) - (2)
             probably confusing scandals - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                 Hard to find accurate info - (scoenye)

No, you seem to have made an odd number of sign errors.
46 ms