IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ah.
Then by your definition, a Christian is a member of a "kindergarten religion." I think you speak more ill of them than I. I claim they're dishonest, you claim they're gullible. Far more gullible than I think any human can be. ;0)
bcnu,
Mikem

Microsoft Vista. The best reason ever to buy a Mac.
New Not necessarily
If you are a Christian who actually believes God is some big guy up in the sky who's just like us (only more powerful), then yes - but I don't think most Christians take that stuff literally - beyond thinking that God could appear to us in human form if He cared to.

Well, Christians who think about their religion anyway. While the U.S. is the most religious of all developed countries it is also the most religiously ignorant - most know next to nothing about Christianity and don't care to.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New amen brotha on that one
had an interesting afternoon with a reasonably freshly mintes Southron Baptist minister who moved into our area. While agreeing to disagree he thanked me for a wealth of new anecdotes. It always amazes me that folks dont know that lords mated with mortals, that this happened between the split between the good, the bad and the ugly. As well as how many people went south without the consideration of dying first. etc etc etc
thanx,
bill
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
     Mother Teresa's 40 years of doubt. - (Another Scott) - (48)
         Makes her even more remarkable - (imqwerky)
         All Xians are hypocrites. - (mmoffitt) - (46)
             Wow, you clearly have issues - (imqwerky) - (24)
                 Harsh? Fooey. - (mmoffitt) - (23)
                     Yes, harsh. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                         Boy, it doesn't take much to make some people jealous. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                             :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                     Not all Christians are Fundies - (imqwerky) - (19)
                         It's the fundamental premise I dismiss. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                             Yes, I do - (imqwerky)
                         So are there bits of the Bible you disregard? -NT - (pwhysall) - (16)
                             Yes. - (imqwerky) - (15)
                                 How do you have the authority to choose? - (pwhysall) - (10)
                                     Free will, Baby! -NT - (imqwerky) - (9)
                                         So what's the point of God, then? - (pwhysall) - (8)
                                             Not exactly. - (imqwerky) - (4)
                                                 Er, yes you do. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                                     We are all called - (imqwerky)
                                                     w o r d consider me done -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                         nicely s p r e a d -NT - (imqwerky)
                                             It's not a boolean. Or maybe it is and some get it wrong. - (hnick) - (2)
                                                 sure it was an accident and not a bad rock with attitude? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     Can't speak for the attitude, but it was particularly sneaky -NT - (hnick)
                                 There are intolerant parts of the NT too. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                     as I said - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                         Me neither. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                             Not to be confused with... - (imqwerky)
             Actually admit that they don't buy all the hooey? - (Andrew Grygus) - (15)
                 Not my read. - (mmoffitt) - (14)
                     Or course. - (Andrew Grygus) - (13)
                         I read what it says. - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                             You read what you say it says. - (Andrew Grygus) - (11)
                                 I am not an atheist. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                     Oh, one of those FSM'ers, eh? - (imqwerky) - (3)
                                         :-) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                         Here in Los Angeles I see quite a few . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                         Excellent er mandala, Qwerky! - (Ashton)
                                     Well, yes, that is quite absurd. - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                         Ah. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                             Not necessarily - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                 amen brotha on that one - (boxley)
                                 We've been round this loop (it was Ben last time, IIRC) - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                     Just saying it isn't doesn't make it not. (new thread) - (Andrew Grygus)
             typical commie attack all other faiths :-) -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                 I nearly got killed over that. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                     they dont have any pubs in hickory NC - (boxley) - (1)
                         They've got one. ;0) - (mmoffitt)
                     I would've bought you a beer :-) -NT - (imqwerky)

I'm subverting from within, I am.
71 ms