IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'll find out
I just heard from him last week. I'll give him a ring today to see what gives.
New Thank you.
New See what happens?
By the time I'm able to post again the mystery has been solved.

Dont let me interrupt your wanton persecution.
New Wanton persecution? It is to laugh.
Tagging links to all his edit files with highly search sensitive terms might be persecution, but suggesting that he was being a bit of a jackass isn't even close.
New I fire up my morning coffee then login
I see miles of "new" posts. I then notice it is him editing every last post. Fine, spend 1/2 hr clearing the new posts while reading what little real new posts there was. After I did initially stick up for him, I find later that he didnt either bother to read how much he was annoying the other people or he didnt care. Once again I wast a bunch of time marking stuff read. Once is an opps but twice is a fucking imposition as there are better ways to do that and for such a FUCKING TRIVIAL REASON!
thanx,
bill
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New So he annoyed you.
He apologized.

Seems to me there are bigger things to get your knickers in a twist over.
New It's not the clicking that's most annoying.
Having to mark things read is a bit of a pain, but not that big a deal.

What's most annoying about it is that he should know better than to think that he can disappear from here by doing that. He's a very bright guy - he should know that there are a variety of web archives; the [link|http://web.archive.org/web/*/z.iwethey.org/*|Wayback Machine] is just the most famous. He's got a history on Usenet too.

He also should have checked with admin before trying to wipe things.

Yes, the apology is good, but didn't really address the issue of why he felt compelled to do it the way he did.

I'm genuinely sorry that he felt it necessary. He should take comfort in the fact that billions of pages have comments from millions of people who have said more than they should at one time or another. We're all going to be around in spite of it. ;-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New Besides
I don't want to go to Canada.

Once you fire the gun...its too late to try and take back the bullets.

If anyone has that big an issue with anything I've said here that is simply their problem. Thinking that some government somewhere actually gives a crap about it is paranoia. If an employer doesn't want to hire me because of it...I don't want to work there anyway.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New Seems to me to be some sort of panic attack.
That would explain rash and irrational action with such disregard for consequences or actual effectiveness.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
     Anyone know what happened to Todd? - (hnick) - (22)
         Perhaps he's worried about search engines??? -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
             Couldn't a search engine get at the edit history? - (hnick) - (1)
                 Very selfish, yes. - (pwhysall)
         I'll find out - (Lily) - (8)
             Thank you. -NT - (Another Scott)
             See what happens? - (Lily) - (6)
                 Wanton persecution? It is to laugh. - (hnick)
                 I fire up my morning coffee then login - (boxley) - (4)
                     So he annoyed you. - (Lily) - (3)
                         It's not the clicking that's most annoying. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                             Besides - (bepatient)
                             Seems to me to be some sort of panic attack. - (Andrew Grygus)
         Very annoying. - (admin) - (8)
             leave it alone please - (boxley) - (7)
                 no. - (pwhysall)
                 It's pointless. - (admin)
                 "Reason"?!? He's gone mad, that's the only possible reason! - (CRConrad) - (4)
                     The question at this point is . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                         Yeah, that's what I thought too. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                             Re: Yeah, that's what I thought too. - (admin)
                         Speaking of St. Louis water... (new thread) - (Nightowl)
         This needs to be dropped - (Lily)

Pre-Pass Follow in-cab signals.
63 ms