Hey you all, just wanted to pop in and post and say hi and I miss you all!

I've just been so absent from the Internet lately, and I am sorry about that. This year has been such a mess, that between mom's medical problems, several friend and family deaths, losing Sylvy, our beloved parakeet, and the church situation I've been dealing with, I just got overwhelmed and pretty depressed for awhile, to be honest.

But the the good news is that in the last month or so, for various reasons, I'm starting to pull out of it. I just still haven't been online much because I'm slowly and surely "putting my own house in order" and that's been taking a lot of time and energy. But I'm happy to say it's also giving me a lot of satisfaction to get things done at home, taking care of projects started as far back as 2005 or farther, and filing documents, papers and articles from a couple years back. We've also been doing a complete rearrange of some of the areas of the house like the Family Room where Sylvy lived, and my Apple Room where I highlight my Star Wars stuff the most and store most of my books. :)

It's been really hot here, and we also had one weird storm last Monday and lost our power for awhile, but hey, I'm getting to be an old hand at coping with that. ;) But I really feel for the people being hit by the hurricanes!

Anyway, I wanted to pop in and make an appearance, say all the belated Happy Birthdays, Congratulations, and Good Luck's at once, and also extend any sympathies or prayers to anyone who needs them. I do hope to catch up reading in here at some point, but it might be awhile yet!

Hope you all are doing fine, and I'm sorry I missed the donation date, Scott! If you are giving out an address to send actual snail mail to, please let me know!

Brenda
Nightowl >8#