IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New getting ready for the next election
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Yup.
Who's he going to go with?

Thompson?
Giuliani?
Romney?
McCain?

Maybe he'll just be a hired gun until the nomination is a foregone conclusion. I'd probably lean toward him going with Thompson or Giuliani, but all of them have their reasons for wanting him (e.g. McCain was buying up Bush's brain trust a few months ago, but may not have the money or buzz now; Romney has the money and is smooth, but "conservatives" are still suspicious of him; Giuliani tries to be Mr. 9/11 and is closest to Bush on the GWOT, but has lots of skeletons; Thompson's still a wild-card, but he's got lots of buzz among the chattering class at the moment).

Cheers,
Scott.
New he will be the rnc rep to whoever wins, cant get too close
to the candidate as he comes with too much baggage. He will general the general election
thanx,
bill
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
     Rove leaving White House - (JayMehaffey) - (5)
         getting ready for the next election -NT - (boxley) - (2)
             Yup. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 he will be the rnc rep to whoever wins, cant get too close - (boxley)
         He has to get back in the coffin before the sun comes up! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         So, that executive privilege thing goes away now? - (mmoffitt)

But isn't everything better with Christopher Walken?
76 ms