IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ewwww
You're all lumpy!!! :-)

I significantly changed my appearance today. Went to the salon and got my hair colored dark RED! The stylist blew it out straight and it looks longer than before I got it cut. I hardly look like me anymore.

I like it. It's sassy!

New Now you need an attitude adjustment...
You ALWAYS look like you. Everybody else is misinformed.

Sassy is nice... kick it!
New Attitude adjustment in progress
Except my kids are away this week and my manfriend is out of town, so I have no one to be sassy with.
New then you've got nobody to pull your strings.
Good opportunity to play. You've always seemed secure in your own skin so enjoy the time you got. Me, I like to cook, so when Di is away, I cook different things that I've never made before in small quantities. 90% of everything is crap, but there's only the dogs around to notice, and while they might not eat it, they won't tell either.

While it's nice to have your guy and/or kids around, enjoy the time you have with yourself. It can be relaxing.

YMMV
New I got a butt load of yard work done today
But all work and no play is no good for anyone so later this week I'm heading out of town by myself to play.
New Must resist UURRRHHGGG :-) glad you enjoyed the outdoors
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Oh for Pete's sake. Behave!
     aging sequences - (rcareaga) - (11)
         All I can say is... - (folkert) - (10)
             :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
             Ewwww - (Lily) - (6)
                 Now you need an attitude adjustment... - (hnick) - (5)
                     Attitude adjustment in progress - (Lily) - (4)
                         then you've got nobody to pull your strings. - (hnick) - (3)
                             I got a butt load of yard work done today - (Lily) - (2)
                                 Must resist UURRRHHGGG :-) glad you enjoyed the outdoors -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Oh for Pete's sake. Behave! -NT - (Lily)
             (Note to self) - (Ashton) - (1)
                 why, you think it might burst those tumors? - (boxley)

Comfort the afflicted; afflict the comfortable.
51 ms