IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New If you weren't quite sure about Alberto..
(or had forgotten about his '90s nursemaid activities, role in all those Texas pardons: yeah, all 0 of them.)

Has [link|http://www.salon.com/opinion/blumenthal/2007/08/02/alberto_gonzales/index1.html| Sid Blumenthal] got a laundry list for You. (Salon)
~~ Omert\ufffd and the Three Stooges.

PS: Looks to me as if, there are only two viable states left for Alberto to occupy:
[Alive and still-AG] or.. [figure it out]

Expand Edited by Ashton Aug. 2, 2007, 07:56:30 PM EDT
New oooh, talking about kettle and pot
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Methinks we've gotten beyond "high crimes and misdemeanors"
to Treason.

I think we just ought to wait...apply pressure, but simply wait it out. Then, once the slime has been removed from those once-hallowed offices and something resembling sanity (and a newly independent Judiciary) has been restored, we then criminally indict Rove, Cheney, Bush, Rumsfeld, Chertoff, Rice, Wolfowitz, Perle and the minor players (more or less in that order). Prosecute them to the fullest extent of what was once law, and physically put them in Slam.

Then, the country can heave a collective sigh of relief, roll up its sleves, and get on with repairing the damage.
jb4
"It's hard for me, you know, living in this beautiful White House, to give you a firsthand assessment."
George W. Bush, when asked if he believed Iraq was in a state of civil war (Newsweek, 26 Feb 07)
Expand Edited by jb4 Aug. 3, 2007, 09:54:44 PM EDT
New Why put them in the slammer?
Send them to the not-so-secret installations around the world for appropriate treatment.
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. (Herm Albright)
New the veep already spends the bulk of his time
...in an "undisclosed location." I like it.

cordially,
Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist.
     If you weren't quite sure about Alberto.. - (Ashton) - (4)
         oooh, talking about kettle and pot -NT - (boxley)
         Methinks we've gotten beyond "high crimes and misdemeanors" - (jb4) - (2)
             Why put them in the slammer? - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                 the veep already spends the bulk of his time - (rcareaga)

Those are German nouns, so they must always be capitalized.
68 ms