IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Still work here
I was in a city council meeting when it happened. The meeting was interupted to announce what had occurred and to give people a chance to call if needed. I figured that I didn't need to call since I live east of there. Trouble was my wife had forgotten that I was going to be at the meeting, and while watching the news coverage, saw a car that looked exactly like mine, upside down in the river. By the time the meeting was over, and I was able to get to my cell phone I had a number of missed calls/voice mails from her...

Next time, I'll call...
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. (Herm Albright)
New I hope she's happy you're Ok rather than upset! :-)
New After making me wear supper
she was quite happy to see me, even with spaghetti draped all over my head.
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. (Herm Albright)
     Catastrophic bridge collapse in Minneapolis. - (a6l6e6x) - (15)
         The scapegoat is e'n now being assigned. -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
         Re: Catastrophic bridge collapse in Minneapolis. - (Steve Lowe) - (5)
             Yep, it's a sad day and my heart goes out those folks! - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                 Still work here - (jbrabeck) - (2)
                     I hope she's happy you're Ok rather than upset! :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         After making me wear supper - (jbrabeck)
             Not quite right - (jbrabeck)
         Re: Unique design - (hnick) - (1)
             Long span - (jbrabeck)
         So *this* is the bridge to the 21st century - (rcareaga) - (5)
             last time we wanted a bridge to the airport - (boxley) - (3)
                 Please, not the bridge to nowhere. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                     move the frikken airport where? to the mountain side? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                         Yeah, the geography's a problem. - (Another Scott)
             Must take issue with - (Ashton)

"It grew, as the sum of a lot of separate people's ad-hockery, most of those by people who had no idea what they were doing, and would gladly pound screws with a hammer all year long, for lack of acquaintance with the concept of screwdrivers." - Rick Moen
194 ms