IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That is possible
The Bush administration was never as monolithic as it appeared from the outside. And it seems to be fragmenting as it goes into it's final period. The different factions are trying to push whatever they can while they still can and have less fear of the central power.

Jay
New OT: BTW...
I hope I don't come across as being someone who is nit-picking your posts. That's not my intent and I hope I don't give that impression. You consistently find interesting and timely topics to discuss. If I express annoyance on the topic, or have a different emphasis, I don't intend it to be directed at you personally.

Thanks. :-)

Cheers,
Scott.
(That goes for everyone else out there, too.)
New I also bet you have photos of your willknots :-)
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
     White House Saudi relationship failing? - (JayMehaffey) - (4)
         OTOH, it might just be various teams spatting at the WH. - (Another Scott) - (3)
             That is possible - (JayMehaffey) - (2)
                 OT: BTW... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     I also bet you have photos of your willknots :-) -NT - (boxley)

A few slices of bread short of a loaf.
35 ms