IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'm not sure the Democrats want that anymore though....
Bush is extending the powers of the Presidency beyond the Constitution or anything else (people don't even have to APPEAR before Congress) that attempts reign in the Presidency will just limit Hillary's power in office.

When the Clinton were in office, they --

• Were investigated and had to REINSTATE the travelgate people (who were at-will). That won't happen again.
  • Had to testify before Congress. That won't happen again.
  • Had to open up notes about meeting and advice they received about Health Care Regulation. That won't happen again.
  • Hell, Congress even investigated the Marc Rich pardons, putting Libby on the stand. Congess won't be able to investigate Pardons again.
  • (and it continues) ...

With Hillary and a positive Congress (which is looking more and more likely by the day), they'll be able to do ANYTHING. (Hell, they'll even get to claim that we're "Fighting the War on Terror").

Ya gotta thank the Republican party for this one. They're handing it to them on a silver platter.
New You mean to tell me...
...that its possible that the Democrats are equally as power hungry as the current junta? and when in power will use all the exact same tactics to resist their opposition?

What a revelation to me!

[image|/forums/images/warning.png|0|This is sarcasm...]
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New chuckle...
...that its possible that the Democrats are equally as power hungry as the current junta?

I think we're making progress. You didn't say the Democrats where MORE power hungry than the current junta.
New Re: chuckle...
I think we're making progress.

are we?
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
     Bush claims Congress can not challenge executive privilege - (JayMehaffey) - (25)
         Impeachment needs to go back on the table. -NT - (Silverlock) - (17)
             All that is needed - (bepatient) - (16)
                 All that is needed? Guillotines would be a start - (rcareaga) - (14)
                     It needs to be put to due process. - (bepatient) - (13)
                         That would be a step in the right direction - (JayMehaffey)
                         I'm not sure the Democrats want that anymore though.... - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
                             You mean to tell me... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                 chuckle... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                     Re: chuckle... - (bepatient)
                         The don't need 60%? - (Silverlock) - (7)
                             They don't - (bepatient) - (6)
                                 Remember the point Bill - (Silverlock) - (5)
                                     Re: Remember the point Bill - (bepatient) - (4)
                                         ??? - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
                                             Jury-nullification of the Constitution, then? - (Ashton)
                                             She was asked to come. - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                 While I don't disagree on - (Simon_Jester)
                 Actually I agree. - (Simon_Jester)
         Glenn Greenwald parses the imponderables, pretty well - (Ashton) - (6)
             starting to think that a gathering at the gates of smiling - (boxley) - (3)
                 You already gibber daily. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                     :-)s___at the cut of yout giblet -NT - (Ashton)
                     societal gibberin, to gibber en mass like sitin -NT - (boxley)
             Isn't it interesting that... - (jb4) - (1)
                 Maybe even three delicious. -NT - (CRConrad)

If I'm trying to do something that stupid, strong typing is the least of my problems.
51 ms