IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So, you are looking for the diagnostic criteria
they use to determine when death due to heart problems is attributable to smoking? I think you are going to need to go to the medical journals for that information.

Do you have any information that they do a bad job diagnosing heart problems caused by smoking or that they are jacking up the stats?
Seamus
New depends on who is funding them
if its a tobacco company its obesity and genes, if its the american cancer society its tabacco all the way. If its Al Gore its smoking causing global warming.
thanx,
bill
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Your opinion was pretty obvious what I was looking for
was impartial facts and figures.
Seamus
     OK you smokers, here's the latest. - (a6l6e6x) - (10)
         I wonder how they gathered those stats - (boxley) - (9)
             There's lots of interesting science being done on smoking... - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 naw, low dose radiation therapy cures cancer :-) -NT - (boxley)
                 The CDC link is much more informative than mine! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
             It does if the smoke gets dropped in your lap - (crazy)
             According the National Cancer Institute the 440K figure - (Seamus) - (4)
                 certainly smoking is an exerbating feature - (boxley) - (3)
                     So, you are looking for the diagnostic criteria - (Seamus) - (2)
                         depends on who is funding them - (boxley) - (1)
                             Your opinion was pretty obvious what I was looking for - (Seamus)

As soon as I saw something about exploding whales, I couldn't help but click.
141 ms