IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: want to try again?
That information seems to raise his nastiness-level from that of, consummate ass to, merely a person willing to gamble that "the odds are with him + all others". As to whether he + they got away with the odds [??? unKnowable for an apparently extended period] --

See above.

New he's lawyer not a doctor relying on MD expert advice no foul
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
     I guess its not just americans who are sue happy - (boxley) - (14)
         Nonsense - (hnick) - (13)
             nonsense yourself, people with the flu, aids, samonella - (boxley) - (12)
                 What's your point about AIDS? - (Yendor) - (1)
                     tb is not THAT infectious, do some reading - (boxley)
                 Somebody else did something, so it's ok... - (hnick) - (9)
                     bet you dont use public restrooms either - (boxley) - (8)
                         Pointless and typ cavilling on probabilities You don't know - (Ashton) - (7)
                             Tried and convicted - (bepatient) - (3)
                                 Re: Tried and convicted - yes you are, - (Ashton) - (2)
                                     Certainly they were lucky - (bepatient) - (1)
                                         this reminds me of that poor child infected with aids - (boxley)
                             want to try again? - (boxley) - (2)
                                 Re: want to try again? - (Ashton) - (1)
                                     he's lawyer not a doctor relying on MD expert advice no foul -NT - (boxley)

Bondi blue. And all that implies.
129 ms