IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New LOL
Regardless of whether or not the media is accurately protraying party affiliation of crooks has little to do whether or not the Florida co-chair for the McCain campaign has been picked up for prostitution. (Unless BP wants to assert that Bob Allen is actually a democrat).

Of course, the standard argument ISN'T anything to do with Allen, but rather "Democrats are bad too."™

Which makes me surprised that he didn't mention the [link|http://wonkette.com/politics/pagefuckergate/desperate-times-desperate-measures-205075.php|Congressional Page scandel].
New Not quite, but close
The guy got picked up for soliciting sex. He's a bad guy R or D. My beef is with the REPORTING of these items.

Case in point being the DHS guy. With the reporting of that, you would believe he was an R even though he was registered D.

This is why I included that piece. I guarantee that if those politicos were Repo's it would have been mentioned every time. Instead, the biggest pay for play offenders in NJ, all walking away with hundreds of thousands of my dollars, get a party affiliation pass in the article.

Fair and Balanced? Hardly.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New The fact that he was DHS is/was relevant.
Remember that your Constitutional protections do not have to be honored by the Gestapo Homeland Security Brown Shirts SS officers. Don't you want to know what these guys who can enter your home without telling you and without a warrant, remove things from your home, never tell you they were there, arrest you and hold you as long as they like and if and when they ever decide to take you to court can surprise you on the stand with the stuff they stole from your home are really like?
bcnu,
Mikem

Microsoft Vista. The best reason ever to buy a Mac.
New And so reporting...
...a sexual predator as a rep when he was a dem has something to do with this?
New Duh...
non-non-Fair and un-un-biased reporting.
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey
PGP key: 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Fingerprint: E1D3 E3D7 5850 957E FED0  2B3A ED66 6971 B524 687C
Alternate Fingerprint: 09F9 1102 9D74  E35B D841 56C5 6356 88C0
Alternate Fingerprint: 455F E104 22CA  29C4 933F 9505 2B79 2AB2
New Careful. With all that straw, you'll start a fire.
bcnu,
Mikem

Microsoft Vista. The best reason ever to buy a Mac.
New Just keeping myself warm
New You really should've followed my link.
New Seen that before.
Wishful thinking, I'm sure.
New the cop was the prostitute, he was the customer
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
     The Republicans should just disband the Party and go home. - (Another Scott) - (22)
         Can you tell me whats missing in this? - (bepatient) - (16)
             I don't see any mention of prostitution there... -NT - (Another Scott) - (15)
                 true, just crooked politicos - (bepatient) - (14)
                     I'm not going to play that game. - (Another Scott) - (13)
                         Deal is - (bepatient) - (2)
                             On trusting the media reporting... - (Another Scott)
                             Nah, I think you missed the real issue why people care - (crazy)
                         LOL - (Simon_Jester) - (9)
                             Not quite, but close - (bepatient) - (7)
                                 The fact that he was DHS is/was relevant. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                     And so reporting... - (bepatient) - (3)
                                         Duh... - (folkert)
                                         Careful. With all that straw, you'll start a fire. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                             Just keeping myself warm -NT - (bepatient)
                                 You really should've followed my link. -NT - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                     Seen that before. - (bepatient)
                             the cop was the prostitute, he was the customer -NT - (boxley)
         we are talking bj's here move along nothing to see -NT - (boxley) - (4)
             Thats true, they don't count. -NT - (bepatient) - (3)
                 wait thats not true... - (boxley) - (2)
                     Maybe it was research? :-) -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                         maybe, sounds like he has searched it before -NT - (boxley)

Sanctioned by GRR.
56 ms