IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New applied for a gig in New Iberia LA
same outfit but I get a shiny truck to drive around and look for my crew. One of my co-workers who came from there sent HR a nice email.
hanx,
bill
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New You like hurricane country?
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
New crawdads, shrimp, po'boys, oysters a hurricane every now
and again just flushes the land and the people.
thanx,
bill
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Real Jambalaya!
I'm comin to visit!
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
     applied for a gig in New Iberia LA - (boxley) - (3)
         You like hurricane country? -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             crawdads, shrimp, po'boys, oysters a hurricane every now - (boxley) - (1)
                 Real Jambalaya! - (bepatient)

Our job is to take as much of the beer flavor out of the water as we can without getting a customer revolt.
51 ms