IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Fanatics divide the world into two
Fanatics hate anybody who isn't like them and regard all outsiders as the same. Group #3 will be attacked anyway.
Matthew Greet

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
- Mark Renton, Trainspotting.
Expand Edited by warmachine June 16, 2007, 06:24:32 PM EDT
New I'd much prefer the honest hatred of a jihadist VS Fallwells
(of all sub-sects)

Reptile brain VS the suffused oozing hypocrisy of 'loving-You-but cha cha cha despising-your-sins[asIdefinethem]' MO of the
[link|http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/05/18/DDGS7PS9F01.DTL&hw=Mark+Morford&sn=009&sc=316| Fallwells]

When defending myself, the choice is easier:

The suicide-bomber cum bandolier running at me? - aim for a head shot
The preacher running at me to Save me before Judgment/Punishment? - kneecaps
first.. then -

Simplify, I say.

Divide world into 3 parts: - (tablizer) - (9)
         Nuclear Weapons -NT - (JayMehaffey)
         Fanatics divide the world into two - (warmachine) - (1)
             I'd much prefer the honest hatred of a jihadist VS Fallwells - (Ashton)
         Hey, if it ain't binary, it's incomprehensible! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         the problem with that is - (Silverlock) - (1)
             Slight adjustment - (jb4)
         Seriously, Bryce, I'm not saying this to be mean, but... (new thread) - (CRConrad)
         Re: Divide world into 3 parts: (sounds familiar...) - (GBert)
         Oh, and quit lumping me in with those guys. Thank you! -NT - (CRConrad)

Yeah, it was some sort of corporate sabotage.
43 ms