IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Divide world into 3 parts:
1. Islamic fanatics

2. Christian and zionist fanatics

3. Regular people who just want to be left alone.

Then let #1 and #2 slug it out.
Fanatics hate anybody who isn't like them and regard all outsiders as the same. Group #3 will be attacked anyway.
Matthew Greet

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
- Mark Renton, Trainspotting.
Expand Edited by warmachine June 16, 2007, 06:24:32 PM EDT
New I'd much prefer the honest hatred of a jihadist VS Fallwells
(of all sub-sects)

Reptile brain VS the suffused oozing hypocrisy of 'loving-You-but cha cha cha despising-your-sins[asIdefinethem]' MO of the
[link|http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/05/18/DDGS7PS9F01.DTL&hw=Mark+Morford&sn=009&sc=316| Fallwells]

When defending myself, the choice is easier:

The suicide-bomber cum bandolier running at me? - aim for a head shot
The preacher running at me to Save me before Judgment/Punishment? - kneecaps
first.. then -

Simplify, I say.

New Hey, if it ain't binary, it's incomprehensible! :)
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
New the problem with that is
1 and 2 don't recognize 3 as valid.
-----------------------------------------
Atheism is a religion in the same sense that not collecting stamps is a hobby.
New Slight adjustment
The problem is that 1 and 2 recognize 3 as fodder
jb4
"It's hard for me, you know, living in this beautiful White House, to give you a firsthand assessment."
George W. Bush, when asked if he believed Iraq was in a state of civil war (Newsweek, 26 Feb 07)
New Seriously, Bryce, I'm not saying this to be mean, but... (new thread)
Created as new thread #287180 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=287180|Seriously, Bryce, I'm not saying this to be mean, but...]

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Ah, the Germans: Masters of Convoluted Simplification. — [link|http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/?p=1603|Jehovah]
New Re: Divide world into 3 parts: (sounds familiar...)
A. Thinkers, creators and visionaries
B. Doers and hard workers
C. Telephone sanitizers, middle managers, school administrators

Prepare a giant spaceship. Tell group C that the planet is facing imminent doom, everyone must be evacuated, and group C need to be sent ahead of the others to make sure the new planet is safely sanitized for colonization. Send them off.
New Oh, and quit lumping me in with those guys. Thank you!
     Divide world into 3 parts: - (tablizer) - (9)
         Nuclear Weapons -NT - (JayMehaffey)
         Fanatics divide the world into two - (warmachine) - (1)
             I'd much prefer the honest hatred of a jihadist VS Fallwells - (Ashton)
         Hey, if it ain't binary, it's incomprehensible! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         the problem with that is - (Silverlock) - (1)
             Slight adjustment - (jb4)
         Seriously, Bryce, I'm not saying this to be mean, but... (new thread) - (CRConrad)
         Re: Divide world into 3 parts: (sounds familiar...) - (GBert)
         Oh, and quit lumping me in with those guys. Thank you! -NT - (CRConrad)

5000 years from now, they'll all be mystified and have their tourist pics snapped in front of it.
104 ms