IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re #2
Sounds like my Salsa class.

*SHUDDER*
Odoru aho ni miru aho!
Onaji aho nara odoranya son son!
New Picky, picky. Ah, I see...
...elsewhere why you feel you can afford to be: You've been "getting laidancing" a lot.

Betcha wouldn't be so snotty about these ladies if you hadn't.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Ah, the Germans: Masters of Convoluted Simplification. — [link|http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/?p=1603|Jehovah]
New Dude, you had to be there.
I wish I was joking, but they really were that bad. I'm serious, I was pretty certain that we had a couple of genuine bona-fide washed-up ex-hooker meth addicts in class. Wait, they can't have been on meth, that makes you lose your appetite.

And I wasn't the only one in that class with that reaction, male or female.

Not to mention the total lack of professionalism on the part of the instructor, where he spent half of the first class hitting on a couple of the ladies (not the ones mentioned above, FYI, but definitely a bit "overdone") instead of actually teaching the class. I can tell when somebody is giving dance instruction, and he wasn't teaching them to dance - I think he was teaching them how to get in touch with him after class, along with a few choice pointers on his sexual prowess.

Swing, OTOH, is just fun. Professional instructors that actually focus on helping you learn, and TONS of pretty ladies. (Who all have boyfriends that don't dance. :P)

(And the getting laid part? A small joke on my part. Workin' on it, though.)
Odoru aho ni miru aho!
Onaji aho nara odoranya son son!
     trials of a Denny's watress - (boxley) - (4)
         I like the tag of #3. - (static)
         Re #2 - (inthane-chan) - (2)
             Picky, picky. Ah, I see... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 Dude, you had to be there. - (inthane-chan)

5 out of 7, perfect.
67 ms