IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The ONLY problem with that approach is...
..that he just doesn't fucking care! He's doing his Fuerher's* bidding, and that's all that matters.

(* That would be Cheney, of course...)

jb4
"It's hard for me, you know, living in this beautiful White House, to give you a firsthand assessment."
George W. Bush, when asked if he believed Iraq was in a state of civil war (Newsweek, 26 Feb 07)
New Yabbut.
The Court of Public Opinion will ride against him sooner or later.

When a politician does such a bad job in a press conference in Au, some parts of the media do their best to make him look like an idiot. We don't usually hear from said politician for a while; either he smarts under the criticism or his superiors give him a lecture about it. Even if he doesn't care, he quickly gets taught that he has to care.

Mind you, we seem much more ready to pillory our politicians than you 'mericans are...

Wade.

Is it enough to love
Is it enough to breathe
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to bleed

Is it enough to die
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be Anything but Ordinary
Please

-- "Anything but Ordinary" by Avril Lavigne.

· my ·
· [link|http://staticsan.livejournal.com/|blog] ·
· [link|http://yceran.org/|website] ·

New He will never care about Public Opionion while he is in
office. This is just my opinion, but he seems to be strengthened in his opinion when it doesn't math the public thinks. No amount of criticism will change his behavior, when he believes he is right, it doesn't matter we the people think.
Seamus
New He said it all: "My Government"___We still let him think so

boy-howdy, talk about focus! - (rcareaga) - (7)
         This vote is a prime example of how bad Congress is - (JayMehaffey)
         Perspective - - (Ashton)
         Amateur. - (static) - (4)
             The ONLY problem with that approach is... - (jb4) - (3)
                 Yabbut. - (static) - (2)
                     He will never care about Public Opionion while he is in - (Seamus) - (1)
                         He said it all: "My Government"___We still let him think so -NT - (Ashton)

An easy subject, at which very few excel!
68 ms