IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New For the most part I think we can manage 10.
Don't ask for 21...cause we run out of toes
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New And then there's Arkansas.
AP via [link|http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/070608/dashed_delta_dreams.html?|Yahoo biz]:
Arkansas wants to produce cars instead of cotton in a 1,700-acre field near the Mississippi River, but two recent rejections by Toyota Motor Corp. have raised worries -- even by the mayor -- that local workers aren't up to the task.

"I think this part of the state has a disproportionate number of uneducated or undereducated residents, maybe even unmotivated," Marion Mayor Frank Fogleman said. "I do think the workforce in this area exists that could adequately serve a Toyota-type industry, though."

Twice since 2003, Toyota has looked hard at Marion, a town blessed with easy access to two cross-country interstate highways, four railroads, the nation's longest river and an international airport at Memphis, Tenn.
How bad can it be if you can't even do auto assembly? Righty tighty, lefty loosy? :)
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
New Well OK, not from the wimmenfolk then. Guys, though... :-)
     Where to put this... - (scoenye) - (14)
         Bluto Blutarsky is alive and well. :-/ -NT - (Another Scott)
         black guy had it right except for casualties -NT - (boxley)
         The worst part is that some of these folks might vote! -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (11)
             True, the dems round up homeless - (bepatient) - (10)
                 Fair n'Balanced - - - (Ashton)
                 But just a couple - (scoenye)
                 Oh, absolutely - (drewk) - (7)
                     If you didn't know thats what you would get. - (bepatient) - (6)
                         That would seem to indicate that there's a major problem - (jake123) - (5)
                             In a city of 11 million - (bepatient) - (4)
                                 Whaddayamean, "make it look like"? You saying it *does*? -NT - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                     For the most part I think we can manage 10. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                         And then there's Arkansas. - (a6l6e6x)
                                         Well OK, not from the wimmenfolk then. Guys, though... :-) -NT - (CRConrad)

Heh -- yeah, I'm well known here for my anarcho-libertarian preference.
509 ms