IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Where to put this...
[link|http://www.youtube.com/v/RnP0snh_1cU|About that 9/11 thingy...]

Too sad for "Oh, pun!", no PHB content for the "Laugh or you'll go insane" forum; "News" perhaps, but that would just be humiliating, so it goes here.

Now I'll go find a wall to bang my head against :-(
New Bluto Blutarsky is alive and well. :-/
New black guy had it right except for casualties
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New The worst part is that some of these folks might vote!
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
New True, the dems round up homeless
and there were a couple of those folks interviewed.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New Fair n'Balanced - -
by the perfected Repo fear-pandering to the emotional-level of the brainwashed fundies, eh?

derelict-->|<--derelict ?
factual ignorance VS mindless zealotry ??

Except..
except it seems there are many more of Those, than any few actually voting - amidst the visible homeless (or soon-to-Be-homeless.) Ya needs an address, usually..

OK OK -- "Faux-Fair n'Balanced", then (as usual.)

New But just a couple
One of them is the guy Box is referring to so he's more with it than the rest. And "the rest" didn't give me the impression that the interviewer went looking for dregs.
New Oh, absolutely
Like that guy in the thousand-dollar suit who insisted, even after being prompted twice, that New York was the only target. Yup, just a bunch of "those folks".
===

Kip Hawley is still an idiot.

===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
New If you didn't know thats what you would get.
then you don't watch enough Leno.
New That would seem to indicate that there's a major problem
with your educational and communications systems, and perhaps the US needs to fix it in a big way, because the US is not going to do well when everyone's making decisions based on bad reasoning and bad information.

To go back to the root, Socrates pointed out that he knew more than his interlocutors because at least he was aware that he didn't know anything. That's generally a good starting point to go about learning something, and if that lesson's not being inculcated at a young age then something's really wrong with the culture and education.
New In a city of 11 million
and with the power of the razor (old school editing term) I could make it look like the US doesn't know how to count to 10.

I'm not surprised...but I'm also certainly not impressed.
New Whaddayamean, "make it look like"? You saying it *does*?
New For the most part I think we can manage 10.
Don't ask for 21...cause we run out of toes
New And then there's Arkansas.
AP via [link|http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/070608/dashed_delta_dreams.html?|Yahoo biz]:
Arkansas wants to produce cars instead of cotton in a 1,700-acre field near the Mississippi River, but two recent rejections by Toyota Motor Corp. have raised worries -- even by the mayor -- that local workers aren't up to the task.

"I think this part of the state has a disproportionate number of uneducated or undereducated residents, maybe even unmotivated," Marion Mayor Frank Fogleman said. "I do think the workforce in this area exists that could adequately serve a Toyota-type industry, though."

Twice since 2003, Toyota has looked hard at Marion, a town blessed with easy access to two cross-country interstate highways, four railroads, the nation's longest river and an international airport at Memphis, Tenn.
How bad can it be if you can't even do auto assembly? Righty tighty, lefty loosy? :)
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
New Well OK, not from the wimmenfolk then. Guys, though... :-)
     Where to put this... - (scoenye) - (14)
         Bluto Blutarsky is alive and well. :-/ -NT - (Another Scott)
         black guy had it right except for casualties -NT - (boxley)
         The worst part is that some of these folks might vote! -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (11)
             True, the dems round up homeless - (bepatient) - (10)
                 Fair n'Balanced - - - (Ashton)
                 But just a couple - (scoenye)
                 Oh, absolutely - (drewk) - (7)
                     If you didn't know thats what you would get. - (bepatient) - (6)
                         That would seem to indicate that there's a major problem - (jake123) - (5)
                             In a city of 11 million - (bepatient) - (4)
                                 Whaddayamean, "make it look like"? You saying it *does*? -NT - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                     For the most part I think we can manage 10. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                         And then there's Arkansas. - (a6l6e6x)
                                         Well OK, not from the wimmenfolk then. Guys, though... :-) -NT - (CRConrad)

The world of cereal is a rich and exciting one, and no mistake.
65 ms