IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thanks, Scott - - - again
{sigh}

Y'know - seems kinda unfair that the onus seems to fall to Scott, to be, near single type-hand-edly -- the adult voice in many of the pointless brouhahas, these days. That, in addition to achieving Master database miner, Armageddon Class - whenever the yes/no blather has gotten a bit thick in the duelling-Certainties broad-jump event.

I mean.. I Mean - c'mon with the poke -a- mon, eh?
Everyone with marginally functioning grey cells remains {stressed} simply on ... accidentally overhearing something from the mouth of the Berk-in-Chief, most any day.

Nobody has advanced a viable means of curing that boil - in the near future (if there is one.) Maybe we could recall the fact that by now, even the New Kids have been around this atypical virtuality for ~~ going into the double-digits years. That's web-eocene.

We've had a bright young kid commit seppuku over.. gawdknoze What temporary chemical seratonin imbalance; followed the Beast-abetted techno-assassination of one Ed Curry (seeing first-hand how, with massive $caches -- who needs to pull an actual trigger.) And some have helped bail out a few on the cusp of some confluence of disturbing eventualities. Screw the plastic 'reality' mindscrubbers.

OK.. OK.. we now lack a previous handy community resource:
a conspicuously deserving (as in hubris, too) whipping boy.
The Voice of My Gramma appears to have slunk away for rehab. Maybe he'll have an epiphany, or a hissy. Methinks we are all/each too bloody experienced in the IFS Olympics, might consider saving the savaging for the Real Beasts who are eating up our endorphins, as they smirk their way through self-immolating events. (And 'salving' could complete the trio, for alliteration addicts.;-)

Hows about if we overlook some of the known blind spots in the collective cerebellum? Just for the duration of the National Nightmare, say.. Add a companion, with 11 Gallon hat, to the Billy Doll? (Buy some new barbed-pins.) Help a spider out of the bath tub instead of drowning it!

Just a thought - 40 Years (!!) after
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band; then, Yellow Submarine --- which ackshully *did have* folks singing! as they exited the theatre.. even after the nth viewing.

Nobody sings after a 3-D head shot in slo-mo, in the latest Action spatter-flic - or whistles through a CSI autopsy ... I've heard.
New Thanks, Ashton.
We all have our buttons, and Shiva knows I push more than a few myself. :-)

I agree with the sentiment that we should try to not be crabby with our fellow Horde members.

Cheers,
Scott.
     Thanks, Scott - - - again - (Ashton) - (1)
         Thanks, Ashton. - (Another Scott)

Analyze its orgone levels.
31 ms