IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New ...film at 11.
Yeah, know that, don't support the drug ban, round up all the puritans, stick 'em on a boat, and get 'em out of here already, k?
Odoru aho ni miru aho!
Onaji aho nara odoranya son son!
New That has been tried already...
...and they became you, and are back to haunt us.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Ah, the Germans: Masters of Convoluted Simplification. — [link|http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/?p=1603|Jehovah]
New Sorry 'bout that.

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

New Oh, no problem, just so's you don't get your hopes up.
Besides, you can't even try to repeat the "boot 'em off over the ocean westwards!" trick, because us YourPeons booted a similar bunch off *Eastwards* at the same time, so Australia, where you'd end up sending them, is also taken already. (And they became Wade and Meerkat, and are back to haunt us.) Just an FYI, you see.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Ah, the Germans: Masters of Convoluted Simplification. — [link|http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/?p=1603|Jehovah]
New The only "landfall" that boat should make is...
...in the Marianas trench.

For what it's worth, my family doesn't go back anywhere near that far - we're recent immigrants. :P Thanks, great-grandpa!
Odoru aho ni miru aho!
Onaji aho nara odoranya son son!
     if you support keeping drugs illegal - (boxley) - (6)
         ...film at 11. - (inthane-chan) - (4)
             That has been tried already... - (CRConrad) - (3)
                 Sorry 'bout that. -NT - (imric) - (2)
                     Oh, no problem, just so's you don't get your hopes up. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         The only "landfall" that boat should make is... - (inthane-chan)
         Longest list of Non Sequiturs I've seen in a while. Thanks. - (mmoffitt)

Owner/Operator rig.
91 ms