Interestingly, the savings to consumers from reducing American doctors' salaries to even those of Europe would be enormous: about $70 billion a year. [4] This is about a hundred times more than the gains from tariff reduction in our most comprehensive trade liberalization agreements, such as the one that established the WTO five years ago.[5] Huge savings could also be achieved by introducing international competition to the practice of accountants, lawyers, economists, and other professionals. But it is unlikely to happen, because these professionals \ufffd unlike the majority of the US labor force \ufffd have enough political clout to protect themselves from international competition.
It must be something in the water.. or possibly only the soporific powers of The Murican Dream itself:

Actively advocated by the suited classes as their Rx for "all them poor folks". See? if'n they weren't just bone lazy and a bunch of retards: why any *one* o' those slackers could amass the Same kinda fortune as My Daddy (er gave to me). So remember Grasshopper, next election:

VOTE Suits - Conserve.. that Murican Dream for umm "us all"! (Now dont'cha go Liberal-izin any of these Time-Tested Rules we Must Conserve, Ya Hear !?!)

thank you. thank you. Yes, I will run on that platform. thankyouverymuch!

ZZzzzzz,
Ashton Slogans for the Conservation Millennium, Ltd.