IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New US bases stop having individual memorial services
[link|http://www.kndu.com/global/story.asp?s=6586120|KNDU]
So many Fort Lewis soldiers are being killed in Iraq the Army base will no longer hold individual memorial services.

Starting next month Fort Lewis says it will hold one memorial a month for all the dead soldiers.

Sixteen Fort Lewis soldiers have been killed this month -- the most of the war, so far.

What a sorry sign of how the war is going.

Jay
New I wonder...
...if the fact that having 16 or so memorial services would bring the overall human toll of this so-called war into higher relief...something this "administration" has tried desperately (if unsuccessfully) to conceal.

Could this not so much be a matter of efficacy or economy as it is publicity?
jb4
"It's hard for me, you know, living in this beautiful White House, to give you a firsthand assessment."
George W. Bush, when asked if he believed Iraq was in a state of civil war (Newsweek, 26 Feb 07)
New You wonder...? Do you, really? (Naah... Didn't think so.)
New (It's a literary device, Christian...)
(...but you already knew that, dincha?)
jb4
"It's hard for me, you know, living in this beautiful White House, to give you a firsthand assessment."
George W. Bush, when asked if he believed Iraq was in a state of civil war (Newsweek, 26 Feb 07)
     US bases stop having individual memorial services - (JayMehaffey) - (3)
         I wonder... - (jb4) - (2)
             You wonder...? Do you, really? (Naah... Didn't think so.) -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 (It's a literary device, Christian...) - (jb4)

Gee whillikers!
51 ms