IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Is there a link here that is missing?
While it indeed seems that the whole thingis "utter B.S." as you claim, I'm having a hard time identifying the "reading for comprehension" part. Would you elaborate?
jb4
"It's hard for me, you know, living in this beautiful White House, to give you a firsthand assessment."
George W. Bush, when asked if he believed Iraq was in a state of civil war (Newsweek, 26 Feb 07)
New the little eichmans falling thru the air statement
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Ed Zachary, thanks.
Isn't it interesting that do may papers decided to publish his statements (iow, his statements were newsworthy and passed all the editorial boards) but he should be fired for making them?
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
     Utter B.S. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
         Is there a link here that is missing? - (jb4) - (2)
             the little eichmans falling thru the air statement -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 Ed Zachary, thanks. - (mmoffitt)

Rutabaga.
34 ms