IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Banned for life: Gay men still can\ufffdt donate blood
[link|http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18827137/|http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18827137/]

Gay men remain banned for life from donating blood, the government said Wednesday, leaving in place \ufffd for now \ufffd a 1983 prohibition meant to prevent the spread of HIV through transfusions.

The Food and Drug Administration reiterated its long-standing policy on its Web site Wednesday, more than a year after the Red Cross and two other blood groups criticized the policy as "medically and scientifically unwarranted."

From the agency that blocked over the counter Plan B to discourage teen sex based on a minority report, we have homosexuals are infected with HIV.

Oh, yeah! Feel that prejudice. Watch those frontiers of liberty and tolerance being pushed back. Can't wait for them ban those who've been to African and East Asian countries.
Matthew Greet

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
- Mark Renton, Trainspotting.
New So how else do you prevent spreading the propensity...
of males to decorate windows? :)

Reminds me of an episode of All in the Family where Archie gets a transfusion from a black man.
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
New Hey, I did that for a while
Young and poor, having been fired from my NY City Shoes job, I was a Window dresser's assistant. We traveled around and made pretty stuff.

It was insane.

We staple gunned hot wires to metallic frames.
New or the episode where
he was kissed by Sammy Davis, Jr.
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:golf_lover44@yahoo.com|contact me]
New dont know much do you
If you have travelled to africa in the last 10 years you cant give blood. If you have travelled to the UK in the last 6 months you cant give blood.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New He apparently knows how to read, and do math...
Quick lesson for you, Bill...now pay attention:

6 months != permanent
10 years != permanent

Any questions?
jb4
"It's hard for me, you know, living in this beautiful White House, to give you a firsthand assessment."
George W. Bush, when asked if he believed Iraq was in a state of civil war (Newsweek, 26 Feb 07)
New gee, I wonder then why do they ask the question
have you had sex with a man in the last 10 years!=permanent
back under yer rock until you donate a pint
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
     Banned for life: Gay men still can\ufffdt donate blood - (warmachine) - (6)
         So how else do you prevent spreading the propensity... - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             Hey, I did that for a while - (crazy)
             or the episode where - (lincoln)
         dont know much do you - (boxley) - (2)
             He apparently knows how to read, and do math... - (jb4) - (1)
                 gee, I wonder then why do they ask the question - (boxley)

+++ATH
52 ms