IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 2 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Vast Right Wing Conspiracy
Mr. Scaife is pretty much the center of the vast right wing conspiracy. And he is very good at it. He knows exactly how far he can go and how much he can get away with.

He doesn't do the stupid stuff, he finances the people that run foundations that hire and promote the people doing the stupid stuff.

Jay
New like soros :-)
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Exactly like. No difference whatsoever.
Six or 7 signs need to go here but let's save bandwidth.
-----------------------------------------
Atheism is a religion in the same sense that not collecting stamps is a hobby.
New ICLRPD. (new thread)
Created as new thread #285535 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=285535|ICLRPD.]
New yup, the rich mofo sign
the I will fund anyone who hates the other guy sign
and the I will defend my guy to the death while heartily pointing out motes in the other guys eye
why am I not surprised? He thinks like me so I must kiss his royal ass while the poor box laughs heartily at the pigeons being plucked
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

New You know what you know
And you know it hard.
-----------------------------------------
Atheism is a religion in the same sense that not collecting stamps is a hobby.
New from you? har

New Serious question, can you explain why think these 2 are (new thread)
Created as new thread #285558 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=285558|Serious question, can you explain why think these 2 are]
Seamus
     'The Hunting of the President' - (Ashton) - (8)
         Vast Right Wing Conspiracy - (JayMehaffey) - (7)
             like soros :-) -NT - (boxley) - (6)
                 Exactly like. No difference whatsoever. - (Silverlock) - (4)
                     ICLRPD. (new thread) - (Another Scott)
                     yup, the rich mofo sign - (boxley) - (2)
                         You know what you know - (Silverlock) - (1)
                             from you? har -NT - (boxley)
                 Serious question, can you explain why think these 2 are (new thread) - (Seamus)

I Who Be.
72 ms