Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yawn
Its a stereotype
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New Sure - a Shark IS a shark is a loan-shark.. is a modrin Repo

New Candygram
New then how cum she isnt a repo?
[link|http://www.nypost.com/seven/05242007/postopinion/opedcolumnists/bills_ugly_buddy_opedcolumnists_dick_morris__eileen_mcgann.htm|http://www.nypost.co...eileen_mcgann.htm]
As The New York Times reported on Sunday, InfoUSA compiled and sold lists of elderly men and women who would be likely to respond to unscrupulous scams. The company advertised lists such as: "Elderly Opportunity Seekers" - 3.3 million older people "looking for ways to make money "Suffering Seniors" - 4.7 million people with cancer or Alzheimer's disease; "Oldies but Goodies" - 500,000 gamblers over age 55. It described one list: "These people are gullible. They want to believe that their luck can change."

Internal e-mails show that InfoUSA employees were aware that they were selling this data to firms under investigation for fraud - but kept on selling the information, even as the scammers used the lists to bilk millions from the elderly.
she would fit right in
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New And then...
there's that Doyle fellow at DHS everyone kept blaming on those repressed Repo family values. Except he was a Democrat too.

Oops.
     No I read it - (Seamus) - (10)
         republicans are more about repressed fronts than the dems - (boxley) - (9)
             Free marketeers! -NT - (imric)
             It is not about generalizing about the average republican - (Seamus) - (5)
                 Yawn - (bepatient) - (4)
                     Sure - a Shark IS a shark is a loan-shark.. is a modrin Repo -NT - (Ashton) - (3)
                         Candygram -NT - (bepatient)
                         then how cum she isnt a repo? - (boxley) - (1)
                             And then... - (bepatient)
             It's all envy. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 karl in one hand kahlil in the other, good times -NT - (boxley)

I have seen them...
47 ms