IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Annals of cluelessness
An odd sense of chivalry prevents me from identifying the online source of this observation, purportedly made by a US soldier (Airborne) while stateside between tours:
The enemy does not identify himself; he doesn\ufffdt wear a uniform and fight honorably, out of the way of children and women and innocents, and that is what makes everything more difficult, for everyone. "If the enemy would simply fight this war traditionally, it would be over by now," he said.
Ayup, if those damned ragheads would just put on identifiable clothing and walk out in front of us, preferably only lightly armed, so that we could pot them at our leisure, why we could get on with building a functioning Jeffersonian democracy on the Tigris. What kind of barbarous fanatics refuse to fight by those perfectly reasonable rules of engagement, I ask you?
Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist.
New uuh - us. The American Revolution
We even attempted to blend in with the indians.
New Nobody told Cheney, Wolfowitz and that guy in the Oval place

New That's his point
New something about jailing folks in the 80's instead of
adopting and teaching modern anti guerilla tactics to the folks on the ground. Nope bad seal, go to jail.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
     Annals of cluelessness - (rcareaga) - (4)
         uuh - us. The American Revolution - (crazy) - (2)
             Nobody told Cheney, Wolfowitz and that guy in the Oval place -NT - (Ashton)
             That's his point -NT - (Simon_Jester)
         something about jailing folks in the 80's instead of - (boxley)

You're never too old to say "horses" when you drive past some horses.
83 ms