IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 2 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New And what do you do about the black helicopters-tinfoil hats?
New ? you are comparing fact with theory
any salt, floride, hydrocloride is a poison and accumulates into the flesh, next time you break a sweat, like it and describe the taste. We should be very careful about adding another salt to a diet where every doctor tells you to cut it out.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Hardly
HCl in stomach ==> salts thereof. Effects depend upon how a particular ion hydrolyzes - great differences in their solubility and other factors like 'reaction rates'. Thousands of "salts" happen, where any anion meets any cation - solubilities in various organs varies as in Chem 101. Etc.

Ie. all "All - -" generalizations are false (including ...)

'In Theory': gravitation happens, antibiotics mutate

Kansas - (imric) - (38)
         :-D -NT - (Another Scott)
         Reminds me of when fluoridation of water first came out. - (a6l6e6x) - (23)
             The Luddites were correct - (bepatient) - (22)
                 So you vetted all 1,080,000 hits --> into one sound byte? - (Ashton) - (21)
                     tell it to my friend dominic - (boxley) - (18)
                         Accidents happen. :-( - (Another Scott) - (13)
                             brushing you teeth with salt or having it prescribed is one - (boxley) - (12)
                                 Do you have issues with all Public Health Initiatives - (Seamus) - (11)
                                     where a public issue of forcing public intake - (boxley)
                                     This one is simple - (bepatient) - (9)
                                         That's a pretty strong statement. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                             sure no prob - (boxley) - (2)
                                                 Better link. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                     point==missed - (boxley)
                                             Re: That's a pretty strong statement. - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                 like this quote (jump to e&h) (new thread) - (boxley)
                                                 I think the ADA pdf rebuts that very, very well. YMMV. -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                     who paid for that pdf and put it before them to endorse? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                         Just attribute all uncomfortable conclusions to malice. - (Ashton)
                         Well, tell it to my son. - (a6l6e6x)
                         And what do you do about the black helicopters-tinfoil hats? -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                             ? you are comparing fact with theory - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Hardly - (Ashton)
                     I'm good, what can I say. - (bepatient) - (1)
                         Do you have a link? - (Seamus)
         Nah. - (ubernostrum) - (12)
             Well, as a parent of a child with autism - (jake123) - (11)
                 Agree entirely with your theses - (Ashton) - (6)
                     I know I shouldn't, but... - (ubernostrum) - (5)
                         Thus: the Gaussian's base is broad - (Ashton)
                         Asperger is not about attention deficits - (Seamus) - (3)
                             And probably quite a number of kids with "ADD"... - (ubernostrum) - (2)
                                 The point I was trying to make was that I don't think - (Seamus) - (1)
                                     I haven't read that post, just the subject line - (drewk)
                 Be careful with those stats - (ubernostrum) - (3)
                     Cecil weighs in. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                         Intersting - (jake123) - (1)
                             I can't explain what you experienced. - (Another Scott)

In a medium-dudgeon.
223 ms