IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Los Alamos has better skiing than horse ranches
Damn Californicators think they know everything!
jb4
"It's hard for me, you know, living in this beautiful White House, to give you a firsthand assessment."
George W. Bush, when asked if he believed Iraq was in a state of civil war (Newsweek, 26 Feb 07)
New Well, Califlowerchildren at least know -
that Los Alamos began from a few buildings of that ilk; the site having been recalled precisely from: Oppie's childhood experiences Riding Horses thereabouts. Groves agreed - a perfect locale for Hiding Stuff.

Been there ... a while back, when it was less er, 'recreationally visitable?'-- pretending to admire an ex-cohort's shiny new VAX (all to hisself, for clever physics things.) Then saw his solar-adobe, back on the flatlands. Looked to me like it Was a pretty horsey place, before we brought it up to Murican mega-death Efficiency Standards.

Dunno about winter. I found the Bomb Museum sufficiently off-putting.. not to give a shit about say, some way of mixing-up recreation$ + death$ ?? (to somewhat oversimplify the mood produced there, in this jelloware.)

ymmv

New Orleans levees "doomed to fail" in next hurricane. - (Another Scott) - (3)
         Which segues into Bush-ordered nukes - - (Ashton) - (2)
             Los Alamos has better skiing than horse ranches - (jb4) - (1)
                 Well, Califlowerchildren at least know - - (Ashton)

Shpongle.
60 ms