IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 2 active users | 2 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Brenda...That's the best reply I've ever heard from you
And absolutely the best possible reply given the context you could have made.

You're learning, Grasshopper!

;-)
jb4
"It's hard for me, you know, living in this beautiful White House, to give you a firsthand assessment."
George W. Bush, when asked if he believed Iraq was in a state of civil war (Newsweek, 26 Feb 07)
New Thanks, JB. :)

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
     And the sheep are revolting... - (Nightowl) - (50)
         Power should never be vested . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
             Nor sweatered, for that matter. - (admin)
             As you said, the church is the people... - (Nightowl) - (4)
                 Oh, I didn't mean he should be given . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                     Thank you, I needed to hear that! - (Nightowl) - (1)
                         It sounds like he's misunderstood his authority. - (static)
                 what he needs is an empty collection plate day -NT - (boxley)
         The alternative would be worse - (warmachine)
         Major Update -- it's getting personal - (Nightowl) - (39)
             thats why I dont attend a regular place of worship - (boxley)
             You need not explain anything to anyone. - (Andrew Grygus)
             Maybe you should check out the Quakers - (Seamus)
             Time to find a new church - (JayMehaffey) - (6)
                 Been thinking along that line too. - (Nightowl) - (5)
                     Don't think. Do. - (bepatient) - (4)
                         Concur - (jbrabeck)
                         Re: Don't think. Do. - (Nightowl) - (2)
                             What they did. >that< activity. -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                                 Ah got it now. Thanks. -NT - (Nightowl)
             What does John think? - (Another Scott) - (23)
                 Re: What does John think? - (Nightowl) - (22)
                     You do need to re-engineer your role. - (static) - (21)
                         I've never been to a business meeting - (Nightowl) - (20)
                             Some clues, perhaps. - (static) - (19)
                                 for F**K sakes!!! - (boxley) - (18)
                                     Oh, stop that! - (Andrew Grygus)
                                     I find myself in utter agreement w/box -NT - (rcareaga)
                                     Interesting analogy... - (Nightowl)
                                     And who are you to instruct me thus? - (static) - (14)
                                         no personal disrespect intended but the following sentence - (boxley) - (13)
                                             I think your research falls short, my friend. - (static) - (12)
                                                 well I have 2 brothers who're licensed pentacostal ministers - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     Human nature et al. - (static)
                                                 Oh, come now, static - (rcareaga) - (9)
                                                     well actually I dont doubt his perceived communication from - (boxley) - (7)
                                                         I think we agree on something... - (static) - (6)
                                                             The Prime Directive, nevertheless remains - (Ashton) - (5)
                                                                 In other words... - (static) - (1)
                                                                     Sounds about right - - (Ashton)
                                                                 look here brother, who you jiving with that cosmik debris? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                     Is that a real poncho or a Sears poncho? -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                 "The name that can be named is not the eternal name." - (mmoffitt)
                                                     I think you might have missed it, too. - (static)
             Time for a new religion. - (pwhysall) - (4)
                 Hehe, well I was thinking more of the lines of... - (Nightowl) - (3)
                     That's just Canadian -NT - (tuberculosis)
                     Brenda...That's the best reply I've ever heard from you - (jb4) - (1)
                         Thanks, JB. :) -NT - (Nightowl)
         Do Brenda's panic attacks - (rcareaga) - (1)
             Re: Do Brenda's panic attacks - (Nightowl)

Thanks for noticing.
128 ms