IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The Shak has no peers. HTH!
:-)
New Isn't Shak 3 coming out later this month?
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
New naw they went out in the first round
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
     Question for Ashton and other Literary Buffs - (Nightowl) - (24)
         rome had many civil wars, Tiberious was the cesear then -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             Re: rome had many civil wars, Tiberious was the cesear then - (Nightowl)
         *fume* - (pwhysall) - (5)
             Ah, just a typo, thanks Peter. I corrected it. :) - (Nightowl)
             SHAKSPEER - (cwbrenn) - (3)
                 The Shak has no peers. HTH! -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                     Isn't Shak 3 coming out later this month? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         naw they went out in the first round -NT - (boxley)
         What's so hard about Wikipedia, "Julius_Caesar", Enter? - (CRConrad) - (15)
             dunno about that wikipedia, conservapedia maybe - (boxley) - (2)
                 Do you have any issues with the Wikipedia article? - (pwhysall) - (1)
                     chain==yanked (both ways) -NT - (boxley)
             I searched first... - (Nightowl) - (11)
                 Re: I searched first... - (pwhysall)
                 Could think of no reply which wouldn't disappoint - (Ashton) - (3)
                     You might try Colleen McCullough - (Seamus)
                     Gibbon's Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire is the answer -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                         Sorry but.. Never! is there "The Answer\ufffd" -NT - (Ashton)
                 Re: "Besides, I asked ASHTON. ;)" - (CRConrad) - (5)
                     I see you continue to be a thoroughly pleasant human being. -NT - (cwbrenn) - (4)
                         Yup. And you? - (CRConrad) - (3)
                             Not very, I guess. - (cwbrenn) - (2)
                                 Huh? What was so particularly "vehement" about that? - (CRConrad)
                                 'Vehemence' ... has a certain lilt - (Ashton)

Deep down facial creases!
68 ms