IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The series as well as the game
Seamus
New We'll see....
At least if the Sharks lose I won't have to watch them play my Ducks. ;)

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
New Wings vs. Sens in Finals. Hide and watch. ;0)
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
New think you might well be right
If they get past the sharks detroit can cream the ducks. Sen Detroit would be an awesome series.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Who would win?
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
New at this point it would be experience vs speed
a 7 game series no doubt. Would be nice to see a original 6 win.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

New Me 2. I hate Buffalo.
bcnu,
Mikem

New gonna be tough if they go 7 with the sharks tho
facing a rested team no matter who wins
thanx,
bill

New Tonight's could be a deal breaker for them.
If they lose anymore defensemen, it may be the Sens year. I'd be seriously surprised to see the Sens lose to Buffalo. But the Wings could lose to the Ducks if too many more of them go down, or if Holmer slips again.
bcnu,
Mikem

Exciting hockey today, Sharks and Wings tied at 1 - (Nightowl) - (12)
         Sorry Owl, it doesn't look good for the Sharks -NT - (Seamus) - (11)
             Yeah, I noticed! - (Nightowl) - (10)
                 The series as well as the game -NT - (Seamus) - (8)
                     We'll see.... - (Nightowl) - (7)
                         Wings vs. Sens in Finals. Hide and watch. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                             think you might well be right - (boxley) - (5)
                                 Who would win? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                     at this point it would be experience vs speed - (boxley) - (3)
                                         Me 2. I hate Buffalo. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                             gonna be tough if they go 7 with the sharks tho - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 Tonight's could be a deal breaker for them. - (mmoffitt)
                 Re: What WAS Nabokov doing... - (mmoffitt)

They may disagree on who is an idiot, but they agree that most are.
99 ms