IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New blankenship is not a little people and an exwife
getting fucked appears to be a rebublican standard. By little I mean employees of hotels, waitress getting stiffed on the bill. Real little people.

Now tell me why she is better presidential material than anyone else. Any of the Democrats and almost all of the republicans are better choices yet you are championing her cause?

Does the skank label fit? In my mind yes. In your mind "Savior of free world"

Seems like a deadlock. I just hope she is not the candidate so I wont have to vote against her. I would rather vote for someone this go round.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New I am not championing her by any means
I am just wondering what sets her apart from the others in your eyes and now I think I understand. I find them all distasteful. How her treatment of the real little people compares to other politicians, I can not say. If she is the demo candidate, I will vote for Nader.

Seamus
New And that makes YOU, too, a right-wing-nut.
It was fuckwits voting for Nader that put Shrub in the Oval Office in the fucking first place.

Whoever isn't against him is for him.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Ah, the Germans: Masters of Convoluted Simplification. — [link|http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/?p=1603|Jehovah]
New I said it tongue in cheek and I should have indicated that
Having said it wasn't a comment on Hillary or 2008 repo candidate let alone Hillary or Shrub, just that I am not fond of Hillary.

As to the 2000 election, if the people who voted for Nader had voted for Gore instead, he still might have lost due to republican chicanery.
Seamus
New You're out of your head.
And its not the first time.

Those idiots voting for Nader voted for who they wanted.

The Democrats put GWB in the office by putting forward loser candidates and not delivering a unified message to the US Voters.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
     Some 2008 contribution demographics - (Seamus) - (92)
         name the candidate who is not an lawyer :-( -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             "A lawyer" [or "an attorney"]. HTH! -NT - (CRConrad)
         And guess who owns the skank? - (a6l6e6x) - (89)
             the industrialists thought that they owned hitler atthe time -NT - (boxley)
             Et tu, Alexus? - (CRConrad) - (87)
                 if she was black - (boxley) - (5)
                     I was looking for comments from you - (Seamus) - (3)
                         no worries, coudnt tell anything under the cottage cheese -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                             So you're an ageist also? -NT - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                 nope Im an assist - (boxley)
                     Thank you for proving my point so conclusively. -NT - (CRConrad)
                 Mrs. Clinton delighteth me not, but - (rcareaga) - (80)
                     dont mind sex meself - (boxley) - (2)
                         Yeah, it does. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                             Amen! - (jb4)
                     Not misogyny, my friend. - (a6l6e6x) - (76)
                         Dunno. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             Who are you going to believe? - (a6l6e6x)
                         Not originally your own, perhaps. - (CRConrad) - (73)
                             I'll grant you that the skank term comes from Box. - (a6l6e6x) - (72)
                                 The "speaking ebonics" meme was debunked long ago - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                     Here's a sample. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                         Now that you've confirmed she was quoting a hymn - (Silverlock)
                                 Look, she's just another ambitious pol - (rcareaga) - (68)
                                     lemme explain to the unwashed - (boxley) - (32)
                                         Why? - (crazy) - (31)
                                             shrub with brains, that doesnt scare you? -NT - (boxley) - (30)
                                                 Shrub she is not - (Seamus) - (4)
                                                     tolerant? ya gotta be kidding - (boxley) - (3)
                                                         I said she is not a religious intolerant - (Seamus) - (2)
                                                             what a huge blind spot she creates in some folks - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                 I am not giving her a pass, just not comparing her to Shrub - (Seamus)
                                                 Sbrub with brains... - (jb4) - (1)
                                                     vicous trogdelyte that thinks? I agree -NT - (boxley)
                                                 Bullsh*t - (crazy) - (22)
                                                     Geffen's quote - (bepatient) - (21)
                                                         In many way's that just means she's a politician - (Seamus)
                                                         You are confusing tacticts with goals - (crazy) - (9)
                                                             What is it with you all. - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                                 You didn't but the thread had devolved into a Bush vs - (Seamus) - (7)
                                                                     If they were running against each other - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                                         And that means you're a fricking wingnut. -NT - (CRConrad) - (5)
                                                                             How so exactly? - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                 By NOT voting AGAINST the abomination. - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                                                                     Sorry, ain't buying what you're selling - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                         Easy. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                             Your "logic" is prejudiced - (bepatient)
                                                         Compare and contrast w/ current "Administration"... -NT - (jb4) - (9)
                                                             So your argument is "they do it too so it must be ok?" - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                                 No my argument is: Put yer shock and awe in yer pocket - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                     Seen what, exactly? - (bepatient)
                                                                 "You're"? Sigh... -NT - (CRConrad) - (5)
                                                                     huh? -NT - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                         Google may be Your Friend... - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                                                             Yabut.. Shirley - - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                 Yeah, I know - I was trying to indicate my being... - (CRConrad)
                                                                             Yabut...ppl only read headlines! -NT - (bepatient)
                                     Agreed. It bothers me when Dems use Repubs talking points. - (Another Scott) - (28)
                                         It shouldn't matter who says what. - (a6l6e6x) - (27)
                                             No it shouldn't matter - (Seamus) - (25)
                                                 not at all, here is the definition - (boxley) - (24)
                                                     By that definition almost all of the politicians are skanks - (Seamus) - (18)
                                                         I like this quote - (boxley) - (17)
                                                             Alot of the animosity comes from Clintons being as sucessful - (Seamus) - (16)
                                                                 what lttle non entities did they crush? -NT - (boxley) - (15)
                                                                     Delay and Blankenship Gringrich and his ex-wives - (Seamus) - (5)
                                                                         blankenship is not a little people and an exwife - (boxley) - (4)
                                                                             I am not championing her by any means - (Seamus) - (3)
                                                                                 And that makes YOU, too, a right-wing-nut. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                                                     I said it tongue in cheek and I should have indicated that - (Seamus)
                                                                                     You're out of your head. - (bepatient)
                                                                     You ARE kidding, right? - (jb4) - (8)
                                                                         name one individual little person that delay hosed over - (boxley) - (7)
                                                                             The way you are going on about the waitress issue - (Seamus)
                                                                             Hi. Let me intorduce myself. - (jb4) - (5)
                                                                                 quit waggin yer weinie, not the same at all -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                                                                     No not the same at all - (Seamus) - (3)
                                                                                         it would matter if more than 1/2 VOTED till then - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                                             We go to war with the electorate we have - (Seamus) - (1)
                                                                                                 Nicely said! -NT - (jb4)
                                                     So, y'all show us where you've called Shrub a skank as often -NT - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                                         skank is a female word although skanky is indegenderate - (boxley) - (3)
                                                             Actually not equal, AFAICS / IMO. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                                 Nowhere near, IMO - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                                     depends on whether you are one dunnit? - (boxley)
                                             It's hard to tell what's true, sometimes. - (Another Scott)
                                     You can believe what you like. - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
                                         I think that one of the biggest strikes against her... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                             What Obama reminds me of. - (mmoffitt)
                                         So, did you call HIM such NASTY things? No? Q.E. frickin' D! -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                             That may be. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                                 The only candidate to ever get my dough was Jerry Brown. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)

Those Pacific Island natives that have never met an outsider, and don't know about the outside world at all called. They said, "No shit, Sherlock."
157 ms