IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 2 active users | 4 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Bush warns of more Vetos
[link|http://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/04/washington/04veto.html?_r=1&adxnnl=1&oref=slogin&ref=washington&adxnnlx=1178299309-xziExWS1BOIu7C7hJPFtfA|NY Times]
In a two-page letter sent to the House speaker, Nancy Pelosi, and the Senate majority leader, Harry Reid, Mr. Bush said his veto threat would apply to any measures that \ufffdallow taxpayer dollars to be used for the destruction of human life.\ufffd

So when are you bringing the troops back?
President Bush told Congressional leaders Thursday that he would veto any legislation that weakened federal policies or laws on abortion.

Oh, sorry, I guess soldiers and Iraqi's don't count as alive. My bad.

Jay
New Could he be forcing Impeachment?
A) Gets him off the hook early - thus successor's watch gets tagged with the denouement. Which shall be as destructive as anticipated, but perhaps in interesting new ways (certainly beyond Shrub's infantile imaginative qualities.)

B) Clearly he is unable to face even the mere possibility that.. he is responsible entirely for that List of 100 Blunders (if one counts only the Largest ones.) He is *Certain* that he is doing God'sWill\ufffd. Surely that Belief is er, inextirpable.

Ergo - Some one/thing must remove him from autopilot as, He Knows Nothing Else to do. Next..

Bush warns of more Vetos - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
         Could he be forcing Impeachment? - (Ashton)

Looks like I shouldn't have skipped putting on the third coat of sarcasm.
29 ms