IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New name the candidate who is not an lawyer :-(
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New "A lawyer" [or "an attorney"]. HTH!
     Some 2008 contribution demographics - (Seamus) - (92)
         name the candidate who is not an lawyer :-( -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             "A lawyer" [or "an attorney"]. HTH! -NT - (CRConrad)
         And guess who owns the skank? - (a6l6e6x) - (89)
             the industrialists thought that they owned hitler atthe time -NT - (boxley)
             Et tu, Alexus? - (CRConrad) - (87)
                 if she was black - (boxley) - (5)
                     I was looking for comments from you - (Seamus) - (3)
                         no worries, coudnt tell anything under the cottage cheese -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                             So you're an ageist also? -NT - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                 nope Im an assist - (boxley)
                     Thank you for proving my point so conclusively. -NT - (CRConrad)
                 Mrs. Clinton delighteth me not, but - (rcareaga) - (80)
                     dont mind sex meself - (boxley) - (2)
                         Yeah, it does. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                             Amen! - (jb4)
                     Not misogyny, my friend. - (a6l6e6x) - (76)
                         Dunno. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             Who are you going to believe? - (a6l6e6x)
                         Not originally your own, perhaps. - (CRConrad) - (73)
                             I'll grant you that the skank term comes from Box. - (a6l6e6x) - (72)
                                 The "speaking ebonics" meme was debunked long ago - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                     Here's a sample. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                         Now that you've confirmed she was quoting a hymn - (Silverlock)
                                 Look, she's just another ambitious pol - (rcareaga) - (68)
                                     lemme explain to the unwashed - (boxley) - (32)
                                         Why? - (crazy) - (31)
                                             shrub with brains, that doesnt scare you? -NT - (boxley) - (30)
                                                 Shrub she is not - (Seamus) - (4)
                                                     tolerant? ya gotta be kidding - (boxley) - (3)
                                                         I said she is not a religious intolerant - (Seamus) - (2)
                                                             what a huge blind spot she creates in some folks - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                 I am not giving her a pass, just not comparing her to Shrub - (Seamus)
                                                 Sbrub with brains... - (jb4) - (1)
                                                     vicous trogdelyte that thinks? I agree -NT - (boxley)
                                                 Bullsh*t - (crazy) - (22)
                                                     Geffen's quote - (bepatient) - (21)
                                                         In many way's that just means she's a politician - (Seamus)
                                                         You are confusing tacticts with goals - (crazy) - (9)
                                                             What is it with you all. - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                                 You didn't but the thread had devolved into a Bush vs - (Seamus) - (7)
                                                                     If they were running against each other - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                                         And that means you're a fricking wingnut. -NT - (CRConrad) - (5)
                                                                             How so exactly? - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                 By NOT voting AGAINST the abomination. - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                                                                     Sorry, ain't buying what you're selling - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                         Easy. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                             Your "logic" is prejudiced - (bepatient)
                                                         Compare and contrast w/ current "Administration"... -NT - (jb4) - (9)
                                                             So your argument is "they do it too so it must be ok?" - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                                 No my argument is: Put yer shock and awe in yer pocket - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                     Seen what, exactly? - (bepatient)
                                                                 "You're"? Sigh... -NT - (CRConrad) - (5)
                                                                     huh? -NT - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                         Google may be Your Friend... - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                                                             Yabut.. Shirley - - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                 Yeah, I know - I was trying to indicate my being... - (CRConrad)
                                                                             Yabut...ppl only read headlines! -NT - (bepatient)
                                     Agreed. It bothers me when Dems use Repubs talking points. - (Another Scott) - (28)
                                         It shouldn't matter who says what. - (a6l6e6x) - (27)
                                             No it shouldn't matter - (Seamus) - (25)
                                                 not at all, here is the definition - (boxley) - (24)
                                                     By that definition almost all of the politicians are skanks - (Seamus) - (18)
                                                         I like this quote - (boxley) - (17)
                                                             Alot of the animosity comes from Clintons being as sucessful - (Seamus) - (16)
                                                                 what lttle non entities did they crush? -NT - (boxley) - (15)
                                                                     Delay and Blankenship Gringrich and his ex-wives - (Seamus) - (5)
                                                                         blankenship is not a little people and an exwife - (boxley) - (4)
                                                                             I am not championing her by any means - (Seamus) - (3)
                                                                                 And that makes YOU, too, a right-wing-nut. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                                                     I said it tongue in cheek and I should have indicated that - (Seamus)
                                                                                     You're out of your head. - (bepatient)
                                                                     You ARE kidding, right? - (jb4) - (8)
                                                                         name one individual little person that delay hosed over - (boxley) - (7)
                                                                             The way you are going on about the waitress issue - (Seamus)
                                                                             Hi. Let me intorduce myself. - (jb4) - (5)
                                                                                 quit waggin yer weinie, not the same at all -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                                                                     No not the same at all - (Seamus) - (3)
                                                                                         it would matter if more than 1/2 VOTED till then - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                                             We go to war with the electorate we have - (Seamus) - (1)
                                                                                                 Nicely said! -NT - (jb4)
                                                     So, y'all show us where you've called Shrub a skank as often -NT - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                                         skank is a female word although skanky is indegenderate - (boxley) - (3)
                                                             Actually not equal, AFAICS / IMO. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                                 Nowhere near, IMO - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                                     depends on whether you are one dunnit? - (boxley)
                                             It's hard to tell what's true, sometimes. - (Another Scott)
                                     You can believe what you like. - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
                                         I think that one of the biggest strikes against her... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                             What Obama reminds me of. - (mmoffitt)
                                         So, did you call HIM such NASTY things? No? Q.E. frickin' D! -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                             That may be. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                                 The only candidate to ever get my dough was Jerry Brown. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)

I'll be back on you like dumb on Dan Quayle.
96 ms