IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New GOP Cyber Election Squad Exposed
[link|http://www.tompaine.com/articles/2007/04/24/gops_cyber_election_hit_squad_exposed.php|http://www.tompaine....squad_exposed.php]

There is more than ample documentation to show that on Election Night 2004 , Ohio's "official" Secretary of State website\ufffdwhich gave the world the presidential election results\ufffdwas redirected from an Ohio government server to a group of servers that contain scores of Republican web sites, including the secret White House e-mail accounts that have emerged in the scandal surrounding Attorney General Alberto Gonzales\ufffds firing of eight federal prosecutors.

Recent revelations have documented that the Republican National Committee (RNC) ran a secret White House e-mail system for Karl Rove and dozens of White House staffers. This high-tech system used to count and report the 2004 presidential vote\ufffdfrom server-hosting contracts, to software-writing services, to remote-access capability, to the actual server usage logs themselves\ufffdmust be added to the growing congressional investigations.
-------------
Sadly, we seem to lack remedies for this kind of situation.

We posture as apostles of fair play, as good sportsmen, as professional knights-errant-- and we throw beer bottles at the umpire when he refuses to cheat for our side...We save the black-and-tan republics from their native [statesmen]--and flood them with "deserving" democrats of our own. We deafen the world with our whoops for liberty--and submit to laws that destroy our most sacred rights...We play policeman and Sunday-school superintendent to half of Christendom--and lynch a darky every two days in our own backyard.

H.L. Mencken, 1914
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 05:51:20 AM EDT
New We don't lack the remedies
We just don't have the stones to use them. A forty-five caliber pill makes a rather effective "remedy", doncha think?
jb4
"It's hard for me, you know, living in this beautiful White House, to give you a firsthand assessment."
George W. Bush, when asked if he believed Iraq was in a state of civil war (Newsweek, 26 Feb 07)
New in most casaes but rather useless unless accross the bored
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Then let's use them across the Board (of directors)
jb4
"It's hard for me, you know, living in this beautiful White House, to give you a firsthand assessment."
George W. Bush, when asked if he believed Iraq was in a state of civil war (Newsweek, 26 Feb 07)
     GOP Cyber Election Squad Exposed - (tuberculosis) - (3)
         We don't lack the remedies - (jb4) - (2)
             in most casaes but rather useless unless accross the bored -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 Then let's use them across the Board (of directors) -NT - (jb4)

Real live veggie burgers -- they cook 'em 'til they're pink.
41 ms