IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New StH is way overdone
same as Freebird, Cocaine and Smoke on the Water.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New She don't lie, she don't lie
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
     Well, I've just joined a band - (jake123) - (32)
         Fantastic! Stay loose. :-D -NT - (Another Scott)
         Well I will confirm one thing - (bepatient)
         Holy sh*t! - (crazy)
         I'm jealous - (tuberculosis)
         Nice, hope the gigs pile up. - (Silverlock) - (19)
             Hey man, wedding gigs rock if you can do them - (jake123) - (18)
                 I know - (Silverlock)
                 Well, they pay well, and the conquest/hookup ops are solid - (tuberculosis) - (16)
                     Yeah, well, not wedding gigs on the horizon here - (jake123)
                     I hope never to hear Celebration ever again. -NT - (Silverlock) - (14)
                         I hope never to play it again -NT - (tuberculosis) - (12)
                             I just wanna celebrate....however... - (bepatient) - (11)
                                 So is Stairway to Heaven - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                                     StH is way overdone - (bepatient) - (1)
                                         She don't lie, she don't lie -NT - (admin)
                                 Heh, gotta throw that one on the list. - (jake123) - (7)
                                     thats a good way to start fights -NT - (boxley)
                                     Eh? Dull - one note - played as octaves - whole song. - (tuberculosis) - (5)
                                         Doesn't have to be complicated to work a crowd. - (bepatient) - (1)
                                             True, but a better bet: That's What I Like About You - (tuberculosis)
                                         Is ANYTHING actually good enough for you? -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                             One always strive to do better -NT - (tuberculosis)
                                         Needs more cowbell! -NT - (drewk)
                         Kool & The Gang? - (admin)
         Congrats! - (Yendor)
         Sweet! -NT - (SpiceWare)
         That's awesome, I'm jealous, too! - (Steve Lowe) - (2)
             Not yet, we're still working on getting a perm bass player. -NT - (jake123) - (1)
                 I has a bass...but I'm nowhere near you :) -NT - (Steve Lowe)
         the royal in picton? does it have one pole or two? - (boxley) - (1)
             No poles, but I hear that we're supposed to keep playing - (jake123)
         Good luck Jake! That sounds awesome! -NT - (Nightowl)

If your attack is going too well, you're walking into an ambush.
105 ms