IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New How about *reading* it first, before posting it?
New Making the usual STUPID & WRONG assimption
but then, what can we expect from a Sauerkraut Boy that had to go to another country to get a job?

Wasn't good enough to serve in "The Fatherland", eh?
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:golf_lover44@yahoo.com|contact me]
Expand Edited by lincoln April 22, 2007, 04:55:23 PM EDT
New Seems you don't know the first thing about me, honey.
     Since the Right is outraged by Obama's middle name - (lincoln) - (20)
         Outrage? - (bepatient) - (12)
             "Outraged" is incorrect - but Repos have been targeting it - (lincoln) - (10)
                 Now I know you never listened to Imus - (bepatient) - (9)
                     this from the guy - (Simon_Jester) - (7)
                         Well lets see - (bepatient) - (6)
                             I *NEVER* claimed to have listened to Imus - (Simon_Jester) - (5)
                                 Attend or be featured in prominence? - (bepatient) - (4)
                                     You asked for proof - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
                                         You gave me a "buy your pic with the famous guy" - (bepatient) - (2)
                                             Yep...and *HE* is the famous guy (along with Senator what's- - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                                 Whatever. - (bepatient)
                     I never have listened to Imus - (lincoln)
             "...or, as I call him, B. Hussein Obama..." - (CRConrad)
         Rudolph the red-dressed reindeer - (CRConrad) - (6)
             Since I won't vote for him - (lincoln) - (5)
                 You don't give a...? That's darn funny, seeing as how you... - (CRConrad) - (4)
                     Next time - (lincoln) - (3)
                         How about *reading* it first, before posting it? -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                             Making the usual STUPID & WRONG assimption - (lincoln) - (1)
                                 Seems you don't know the first thing about me, honey. -NT - (CRConrad)

I'm gonna grab you by your Supercut and shake you like a fresh glowstick!
113 ms