IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hoopy Birthday, admin!
Hope life treats you well this day, as every other. Hoopy Birthday. :-D
-YendorMike

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
New And....ya got me.
So on another forum for an online game that Admin and I play, he set his birthday there to 4/19. Because he knows I can never remember that his actual birthday is the 23rd.

Fucker.

:-D
-YendorMike

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
New Well...
This day is just like any other, because you missed it by half a week. ;-)
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Besides, if I don't declare a birthday, it isn't! :)
But,I have to admit it's tough to keep up with it when I'm traveling. I happen to be at a campground in Uwharrie National Forest. The last part of the name suggests that there might be a problem finding a hole in the trees for my satellite dish to fix on "the bird".
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
New You're just *trying* to make us all jealous. Aren't you?
If so, you're succeeding. :-)

[link|http://www.northcarolinaoutdoors.com/places/piedmont/birkhead.html|It looks very peaceful].

<sigh>

Cheers,
Scott.
New More interesting than I expected.
It is here that maybe the oldest mountain in America are located. Now only 1000 feet tall the [link|http://www.cs.unca.edu/nfsnc/recreation/uwharrie/index.htm|Uwharries] mountains were originally volcanic in origin and about 20,000 feet tall. They are a result of the collision of the Laurentian (North American) and African tectonic plates. Some animations of plate tectonics may be seen [link|http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/geology/tectonics.html|here].

Also the first "gold rush" in the US was near here in 1799.
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
New gonna take a scenic drive tomorrow
woodstock ga to
hwy92 west
278 west
74 west arrive memphis tn
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New You ain't nothing but a hound dog? :)
Alex

New Half the board has a b'day this week or next.

We posture as apostles of fair play, as good sportsmen, as professional knights-errant-- and we throw beer bottles at the umpire when he refuses to cheat for our side...We save the black-and-tan republics from their native [statesmen]--and flood them with "deserving" democrats of our own. We deafen the world with our whoops for liberty--and submit to laws that destroy our most sacred rights...We play policeman and Sunday-school superintendent to half of Christendom--and lynch a darky every two days in our own backyard.

H.L. Mencken, 1914
New Spring, mammels; Birth!
What a coincidence.
-----------------------------------------
You can fire an at will employee for good cause or no cause, but not bad cause.
New 9 months; seems the mammals are most inspired in mid-summer.
     Hoopy Birthday, admin! - (Yendor) - (10)
         And....ya got me. - (Yendor)
         Well... - (admin) - (8)
             Besides, if I don't declare a birthday, it isn't! :) - (a6l6e6x) - (7)
                 You're just *trying* to make us all jealous. Aren't you? - (Another Scott) - (3)
                     More interesting than I expected. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                         gonna take a scenic drive tomorrow - (boxley) - (1)
                             You ain't nothing but a hound dog? :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                 Half the board has a b'day this week or next. -NT - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                     Spring, mammels; Birth! - (Silverlock) - (1)
                         9 months; seems the mammals are most inspired in mid-summer. -NT - (CRConrad)

It was a good party...
105 ms