IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New On campus?
Dude, they kill themselves and each other with *booze* on college campuses. You think these kids can handle guns when they can't handle their drink.?

I don't fucking think so.

No guns on campus.

I had a GF at college who was a state champion marksman. She still had to go down to campus security to service her weapons and/or take them off to a range. She was not allowed to possess them full time. Makes sense.

We posture as apostles of fair play, as good sportsmen, as professional knights-errant-- and we throw beer bottles at the umpire when he refuses to cheat for our side...We save the black-and-tan republics from their native [statesmen]--and flood them with "deserving" democrats of our own. We deafen the world with our whoops for liberty--and submit to laws that destroy our most sacred rights...We play policeman and Sunday-school superintendent to half of Christendom--and lynch a darky every two days in our own backyard.

H.L. Mencken, 1914
New for every 5 students there is a janitor, groundskeeper drug
dealer etc. If someone who was armed as this little shitheel didnt seem to notice the "no guns allowed" signs, the death toll might have been smaller. As it is you have a 76YO holding him off with a door. You dont bring a door to a gun fight.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
     didnt know this about virginia gun laws - (boxley) - (8)
         We don't need more guns - we need more shrinks -NT - (tuberculosis) - (7)
             Ive met shrinks, we need guns (edit dammit button) - (boxley) - (6)
                 On campus? - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                     for every 5 students there is a janitor, groundskeeper drug - (boxley)
                 We've seen what happens when many people have guns. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                     There were warning signs - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                         Signs, yes. But hindsight's 20:20. - (Another Scott)
                     I normally don't agree with guns.... - (Simon_Jester)

I've fished dese ol' archives before and I'll fish em' again!
99 ms