IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Franken on same topic
"I just want to go on record as saying that you should never, ever, execute a sitting president".

We posture as apostles of fair play, as good sportsmen, as professional knights-errant-- and we throw beer bottles at the umpire when he refuses to cheat for our side...We save the black-and-tan republics from their native [statesmen]--and flood them with "deserving" democrats of our own. We deafen the world with our whoops for liberty--and submit to laws that destroy our most sacred rights...We play policeman and Sunday-school superintendent to half of Christendom--and lynch a darky every two days in our own backyard.

H.L. Mencken, 1914
New Re: sitting?
On TV, I mostly see him standing. :)
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
New He's just trying to look like he's above everybody else

We posture as apostles of fair play, as good sportsmen, as professional knights-errant-- and we throw beer bottles at the umpire when he refuses to cheat for our side...We save the black-and-tan republics from their native [statesmen]--and flood them with "deserving" democrats of our own. We deafen the world with our whoops for liberty--and submit to laws that destroy our most sacred rights...We play policeman and Sunday-school superintendent to half of Christendom--and lynch a darky every two days in our own backyard.

H.L. Mencken, 1914
     As long as we're firing Imus - (tuberculosis) - (23)
         Yawn - (bepatient) - (4)
             How much context do you need for - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                 One out of how many? - (bepatient) - (2)
                     Plenty more in there - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                         I dunno... - (Another Scott)
         For one thing, Ann Coulter has God on her side! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Too many candidates for any legal process, methinks. - (Ashton)
         Umm... WE didn't fire Imus - (hnick)
         interesting why isnt randi rhodes or al franken on that list - (boxley) - (13)
             Impossible! -NT - (Another Scott)
             Because they aren't offensive - (bepatient)
             Cite something - (tuberculosis) - (10)
                 wanted bush and cheney assasinated - (boxley) - (6)
                     Franken on same topic - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                         Re: sitting? - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                             He's just trying to look like he's above everybody else -NT - (tuberculosis)
                     No she wondered why his father didn't want him rubbed out - (Seamus) - (2)
                         I havnt heard her much in the past 3 years - (boxley) - (1)
                             I have a love hate relationship with her show - (Seamus)
                 Re: Cite something - (bepatient) - (2)
                     That was from a book -NT - (Seamus)
                     links would be appreciated - (lincoln)
         Relatedly - - Wynton Marsalis on 'ghetto minstrelsy' - (Ashton)

That tastes like Crab Juice!
101 ms