IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Things you don't talk about in the press
[link|http://www.guardian.co.uk/russia/article/0,,2056321,00.html|Guardian UK]
The Russian tycoon Boris Berezovsky has told the Guardian he is plotting the violent overthrow of President Putin from his base in Britain after forging close contacts with members of Russia's ruling elite.

In comments which appear calculated to enrage the Kremlin, and which will further inflame relations between London and Moscow, the multimillionaire claimed he was already bankrolling people close to the president who are conspiring to mount a palace coup.

WTF is he thinking? Is he trying to commit suicide by getting himself sent back to Russia?

As for trying to overthrow Putin, I don't think so. But it is possible, there has to be a number of officials around him that are aware that Putin is slowly turning the country into a dictatorship.

Jay
New He's delusional or on Putin's payroll.
New I vote Putin's payroll.
It gives Putin carte blanche on "cleaning house", otherwise known as a purge.
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
New Yep. Here Putin == Stalin.
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
     Things you don't talk about in the press - (JayMehaffey) - (3)
         He's delusional or on Putin's payroll. -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
             I vote Putin's payroll. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 Yep. Here Putin == Stalin. -NT - (mmoffitt)

Not the sharpest knives in the drawer by far.
33 ms