IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You would have to be insane to take that job
Not only is the position an official sacrificial lamb but probably unconstitutional. Bush can't transfer his power as commander-in-chief away or reorganize the government on that level without congressional approval at least.

Jay
New Just rename
Dept of Defense back to Dept of War, as it was before.
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. (Herm Albright)
New I'd take it.
It would be a serious fucking payraise, I have no desire to ever work in politics again, and I'd be set up to write one hell of a "tell-all" book afterwards.
Odoru aho ni miru aho!
Onaji aho nara odoranya son son!
New The constitution doesn't mean anything to these people.
The PNAC crowd have made it plain that the constitution is not something they take into account. It doesn't mean anything to them. It's just a useless piece of paper, already written on and too stiff to use for toilet paper.

They do not believe in the entire concept of the USA. Christ, they repealed the Magna fucking Carta. They are the goddamned traitors. A Special Prosecutor is not enough. The Hague needs to be brought in for the war crimes they have committed. A new set of Nuremberg trials. It's what they deserve.

/Threadjack but not sorry. It needed to be said.
-----------------------------------------
You can fire an at will employee for good cause or no cause, but not bad cause.
New the constitution doesnt mean squat to half the people here
in between the gun banners, the drug haters and the gimmees about 1/2 I say.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Just like only Congress can declare a war?
But they can vote to give Bush the authority to go ahead and do it anyway, without any actual declaration of war. No, they don't care about "constitutional".
===

Kip Hawley is still an idiot.

===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
     Bush unable to find a taker for position of "War Czar" - (Silverlock) - (11)
         Would you want to "own" the war now? -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
             Not only that... - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 Yep, a proxy to fall on the sword. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                 Ya mean.. Good 'Ol Buck?..E's busy in the stud cellar, no? -NT - (Ashton)
         You would have to be insane to take that job - (JayMehaffey) - (5)
             Just rename - (jbrabeck)
             I'd take it. - (inthane-chan)
             The constitution doesn't mean anything to these people. - (Silverlock) - (1)
                 the constitution doesnt mean squat to half the people here - (boxley)
             Just like only Congress can declare a war? - (drewk)
         "I'm listening to what the generals are asking for." - (drewk)

A mindset is a terrible thing to waste.
91 ms